Weekend meetup... wait what?!

The next weekend, Chuuya was spending his time alone like he usually did, with some light alcohol. Of course, he was underage drinking, but what delinquent would care about that?

However, towards the beginning of the weekend, the smaller man had not even begun his weekend routine yet when his phone buzzed with a text:

Unknown: Chuuuuuya, guess whoooooo???

Unknown: I'm sure you can guess~~~~~~

He has this slight feeling of complete mortification, but replies with a text:

Me: What the hell do you want bastard

Unknown: Aww, how ruuuude

Unknown: You don't even know me yet~!

Me: And you already seem like a bastard who's out to annoy anyone he can get his hand on.

Me: Also how the hell am I the rude one?? You're the one who fr*ckin set out a trap!

Me: F*ck off.

While Dazai was typing, Chuuya makes the contact name, "That Annoying Waste of Bandages".

That Annoying waste of Bandages: I was only going to ask if you wanted to meet up at the park this weekend, hatrack~

There was only one real park between the two schools, so there couldn't be a mistake as to which park, but the way this guy acts makes him think he might have too much time on his hands. Well.. not like he had anything to do himself.

he replies a few moments after, thinking of a reply before finally settling on:

Me: ... fine, I don't have anything else to do anyways. But this better not be a waste of my time.

That Annoying Waste of Bandages: ;)~ It won't be, 4pm this evening~ don't be late~

Chuuya had attempted to type something back, but ended up tossing his phone down onto his bed and plopping down next to it, closing his eyes. So it was still around 11 in the morning. He had time.

.....

......

.......

........

.........

..........

Wait.. his eyes pop back open......

DID HE JUST AGREE TO MEET WITH THIS PRICK BASTARD???

...

This could not turn out good... but for some reason... maybe he was actually curious about the other man...