Chapter 6: full Demon Sesshomaru

a few hours later, while Kagome trained with Lady Kaede.

Inuyasha and I took a walk..

it was silent most of the trip, but then I decided to ask something.

I stared at the gravel, my shoes made a shuffling noise.

I was thinking about Kagome, "do you have any siblings Inuyasha?" I ask kindly.

he huffs, gazing forward.

"Yeah, one," he replies displeased.

I look up at him, wondering why he said it like that.

"I have one sibling, but he's a slimy, no good mangy cur," he adds bluntly.

"he's a full Demon, like you."

"and he's a Dog Demon, like me."

"But we're only half brothers.. we have the same father, but a different mother," he says, but he didn't at all sound nice about it.

"oh, I see," I reply subtly.

"but, Inuyasha. why did you describe him so rudely?" I question in confusion.

he paused a moment, "because I hate him." he answers sincerely.

I stare at him, "is there a reason?" I ask.

he suddenly runs over and jumps on a log, "I told you! he's a slimy no good mangy cur." he retorts, and burrows his eyebrows.

I walk over and sit beside him, the wind blew slightly.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset," I assure with a slight smile on my face.

he gazes over, "it's alright I guess." he mutters.

Meanwhile>

Sesshomaru stares forward at the glaring river, thinking.

a small bit of light was present in this dark strange forest, they stayed there overnight to sleep and rest for a while.

Jaken simply peers up at him in confusion.

"Jaken.." he calls.

"yes me Lord.." he nervously replies.

"grab my fur, we're going back to Inuyasha's forest." Sesshomaru orders supremely.

Jaken approaches calmly, and gently grabs his fur.

Sesshomaru then quickly pushes off the ground and into the air..

back in the village>

Shippo was lying back on a stack of wooden planks napping..

his snores were quiet and silent..

Kagome exhales, "whooo.." she closes her eyes and lowers her exhausted arms.

she was tired..

"you've done well Kagome, give it a rest for a while." Lady Kaede assures kindly.

she slowly opens her eyes and turns.

"well, I see Shippo is having a nice nap, but where are Saki and Inuyasha?" she looks around perplexed.

"I believe they went off on a walk, don't worry, I'm sure they'll be back soon," Kaede says sweetly.

OC and inuyasha's POV>

I stared out into the distance as the breeze blew lightly, Inuyasha still had that burrowed eyebrow expression on his face.

"Kagome isn't my only sibling, we have a little brother too. named Sota.." I say kindly to fill in the silence.

his eyes perk up, "there's more of you?!" he retorts funnily and gazes at me.