•377•

Nastya Kusakina plays Liana Mercy

Chapter 4

Sebastian Moore
31 years old
"Bullet to his head, in between his eyes. He'll be making a speech at noon outside of the White House."

A politician that apparently is so hated, someone is paying me 20K to kill. That plus the extra charges for the potential threat to my life since I'll have everyone on my ass trying to kill me. The FBI, CIA, SWAT, and police. So in total it'll be 100k.

My anonymous client will pay me in full in just a few minutes. Straight to an offshore bank account, untraceable. I make everyone send their money to that account.

My client said that there are many people who donated to the cause so 100K was manageable to them. I though, did not give a shit.

So as I wait on top of a roof of a fairly large building, I move my baby to her appropriate position. I already have an escape route in play and I've disabled all surveillance cameras around the area so I won't be able to be traced. I've also made myself a little disguise and put on a black wig and clothing I wouldn't normally wear, a fake tattoo across my face and down my neck and fake piercings. I've also made sure before arriving to shower and scrub off any loose skin and hair so that absolutely nothing would lead back to me.

So once the money arrives in the bank account I lay myself on the floor of the roof and I look through the scope of the sniper.

I watch the speaker open for Mr. Moore and he walks out with a big smile on his face.

I don't wait a second longer. The moment he opens his mouth I press on the trigger and he's on the floor in seconds. I can hear people scream even from where I am but I don't watch to see what happens. I put the sniper back into her case and I'm running down stairs to get to the main parking lot. This building is government property but since everyone went to the event, they only left guards here. I easily put them to sleep fast enough where they didn't notice who did it.

After I get outside I start up the busted car I 'borrowed' and I drive off a couple of miles. I ditch this car and light it on fire before getting into my own car.

I grab a burrito from the back seat and after taking a large bite from it, I drive off. My only concern from this job is that I can't hear anything. It's silent, no police sirens, no ambulance sirens, nothing. Just as I'm about to check my phone for any news related to the murder of Sebastian Moore, my car gets hit to the right. I drop my phone and hold the steering wheel, pressing the accelerator.

"Who the fuck are they?" I glance at all my mirrors and black cars with golden plates surround me.

I don't like this at all.

Before one of them gets in front of me, I push against the car on my left. It swerves just enough to get passed it.

There's that split moment when I actually think I've gotten away. Instead I catch a glimpse of a woman in a car parked right in the middle of the road. I narrow my eyes and press on the accelerator.

To say that was a bad idea was an understatement. The moment she smirks I know I'm screwed. She blows me a kiss and my car starts flipping off the road.

.
.
.
.
.

"Wake up my child." I gasp at the coldness of the woman's touch. Looking at her closer up, she's beautiful and she looks familiar.

"What..."

I sit up and glance around the room in one swift movement. There's only one door, no windows, a vent, and a chair I'm currently siting on. I move to stand but my body stays put. It's as if I'm chained to the chair.