•Play•

Why is Cedric so hot?? *dies*

Chapter 8

"I don't get it. You're making me train them but they already know everything they need to know."

"They need to practice."

"You don't need me here to teach them how to practice." I frown.

"Yes I do."

"You need a babysitter." I deadpan.

"No-"

"Hey Alpha, can you two fight? We wanna see who wins." Evan asks. All the other kids stop their sparing to listen in. That actually gives me an idea.

"Yeah let's. If I win, I get to teach them whatever I want to teach them. If you win, I'll stay being their babysitter."

"Hey! We're not kids." Evan whines. I crack a smile at how ironic that was but my attention is brought back to Cedric.

"You're setting yourself up for failure." His comment makes me tick.

"Then you have no reason not to agree."

"Okay then." All the kids start cheering and soon they're making a line and cheering on their Alpha. Their cheering brings in another crowd of people that were already outside.

I watch Cedric take off his shirt and I'm suddenly regretful for taking the sweats. He notices and smirks as he drops his shirt on the dirt floor.

Don't think about that, focus on the fight. I won't use my power only because he'll know straight away something is up. But even without using my power I'm just as strong as any alpha.

We inch closer to one another. Never taking our eyes off of each other. I watch his every move, every ripple of his muscles. I get angry at how his gaze affects my body. It's as if he's touching me.

I attack him and he dodges me easily, grabbing my arm and throwing me to the ground, softly. That annoys me the most. I jump up and climb his body until his head is in between my thighs. It's a move that only last a split second, where I turn my body and push him down.

But I caught him smirk at our proximity, how close his face was from my crotch. It irked me.

He's playing with me, not even trying at all. He manages to press his body against mine, locking me in place on the ground. I grab his arm and turn us where I'm now the one on him. Why I did that? I don't know.

I stopped trying to fight when I realized what he was doing. What we began to do. Play as if we were pups. I could tell as I looked into his red eyes which were originally grey.

"What the hell Cedric?" A guy's voice snaps me out of this trance I was in. I look over and raise an eyebrow at the freakishly beautiful guy with light blue eyes and light black hair, almost brown.