• Learning •

Chapter 17

I hate this.

Why does he look like that in the mornings?

I flick his nose since this guy sleeps like a rock. All I get out of him is a grunt. That annoyed me which sort of just made me want to wake him up by coursing pain from his balls.

"Heyyyyy Luna! Wake up! It's training time!" I rub my ear and groan from the sounds of the kids yelling from outside. How the hell do they scream so loud. And why the hell do they insist on calling me that. I stretch before getting up from the bed. I undoubtedly have to rub my lower back as I walk towards the window.

"Shouldn't you kids be in bed right now?"

"No!" I groan and rub my head.

"Okay 10 minutes." I hear and see their excitement before they go back to stretching and sparing. Don't these kids have school? But wait what time is it?

"You're up early." I hold in my breath as Cedric comes up behind me. His hot breath against my ear makes my skin crawl but in a good way. I feel him lean down and kiss the back of my neck.

"Nope." I turn around and stalk towards the bathroom. I don't even look back. I straight up close the door and lock it. I can hear a faint chuckle from the room and I groan under my breath.

I look in the mirror and smell my armpits. I make a face at the fact that I smell like Cedric. All of me. It's gross. I turn on the shower and I start brushing my teeth while the water heats up.

"Anthony, you do know I also need to get ready?"

"Don't you have a hundred bathrooms here? Use one of those."

"Huh?" Right... I spit out my toothpaste and repeat the whole sentence over again. He laughs and I hear his retreating figure. Thank god he's gone-

What the fuck is this? I turn my body and twist my neck to get a good look at a dark- almost ink like mark. That son of a bitch. So it wasn't just Jude that got it. Whoever his mate is will get the same mark as the one on his shoulder.

I growl and try to forget about it. I'll cover it up with a shirt or a sweater. Or I can just let my hair grow. Yeah let's do that. No one will notice.

"Ha nice tat Luna. Did our Alpha give it to you last night?" I grab the kid around his neck and put him in a chokehold. He starts tapping my arm while making noises.

"Because of that you're on... wait do you have poop duty here?" I loosen my grip for him to answer.

"Yeah but we don't do that. The kids do so they can learn 'morals',"

"Hm, duly noted. You're on poop duty for the week. Kids aren't going to help you." I let go and he wines.

"Come on... I haven't done that in years."

"Then have one of the kids remind you how it's done. Go." He huffs and runs off. "Everyone else, you're sparring with weapons today. I heard you don't learn how to do that until you advance to the next level but that's changing today." I signal one of the warrior wolves that overlook the training to bring over a box filled with knives and guns. I made sure adults and children have cleared the area so they don't get hurt.

"Gather up." I take out a gun, "this is a Glock 22, this is its silencer. It's fully loaded and the safety is off." I point and show them. They're nervous, I can tell by their fidgeting and smell.

"I know this is scary for some of you but it's necessary. If you don't feel comfortable using a gun today, there's knives in here as well. But you'll all be learning how to disarm these weapons, how to use them, and how to fight with them. So pick your weapons, but be careful. Like I said, the safety is off, you pull the trigger it will shoot, you accidentally touch someone with the knife, it'll cut them. Alright?"