•Close•

WARNING This chapter could be trigger worthy idk. Our Anthony will be interrogating a rogue using very gruesome methods. Enjoy!

The pack house kitchen ^

Chapter 10

"Why can't I do it?" I frown at a mad Cedric.

"Wayne told me about your methods. You're not allowed to kill anyone."

"I'm not allowed to kill humans, they didn't say anything about rogues. Besides I don't necessarily have to kill the rogue, I just do it for fun." He glares at me but a flash of amusement crosses his eyes and it makes my heart go ba-dump. Sometimes I think that he's just as bad as me since he finds my actions amusing.

"Do not kill him," I smirk and I lead the way to the cellar. It's quite neat. The entrance is a door on the floor that you open. You'd miss it if you weren't looking for it.

A light automatically turns on when the door opens

A light automatically turns on when the door opens. I hide my growing excitement to see the cellar in person. To feel the cages and the tools for torture.

I slowly walk through the dimly lit hall, looking into the cells and admiring the chains hanging from the walls and ceiling.

"How do you know where everything is?" Cedric asks once I open the door leading to the interrogation room.

"I don't." I lie, brushing aside his pointed look that tells me he knows I'm lying.

"Alpha, we chained him up. He hasn't said a word yet but he's awake. Can we begin?"

"Anthony will be taking over the interrogation-"

"Actually, I want to see how your wolves do it. I'll step in at one point." The two warrior wolves nod and turn to the rogue. They begin to ask him basic questions. When he didn't answer, they'd beat him and torment him. But still he says nothing.

"Stop for one sec," they stop and turn to me, taking a few steps back as I walk forward. "You need to instill fear into them. Rogues have nothing to loss so they're harder to budge. But once you find that one thing that they care about, that is when you'll get your answers."

I grab the back of his head and I force him to look at me, "yeah that's right, look at me and only me. What is your greatest fear?" I use my power to make him feel fear towards me. His pupils get bigger, "What would make you use a gun... who would?" He screams as I twist his head up and pry open his mouth with one hand. "These aren't teeth of a rogue, at least not anymore. It'd be a shame if they were pulled out." His breath hitches in his throat as I get a hold of a molar. "Why did you come here?" I pull on the molar enough to where you can feel a faint tear.

You know what? I decide on just pulling the whole thing out. He screams and lets blood and spit spill out of his mouth. As soon as I let go of his head, he drops it to the side. And that's when I see it.

"Oh you have a mate mark. Would your mate be looking for you as we speak? Wouldn't it be a shame if I would to cut that mark off?" His head whips up as his bloodshot eyes widen. Tears begin to stream down his face. I found it.

"Tell me what was the purpose of this attack?"

"I don't know."

"Why use guns?"

"I don't know."

I grab the carving knife from the table. He begins to struggle against the rope holding him still. "I'm giving you one more chance to tell us or your mark goes." He shakes his head and so I grab it and push it to the side.

"Anthony." Cedric's voice is low and threatening.

"Cedric you still don't understand. This is who I am and that is why the moon goddess is punishing me." I press the knife to his skin just above his mark.

"Please don't. Please!" His whole body begins to shake in fear. Blood oozes down his neck as the knife glides back and forth in a swift and smooth motion. This action is like cutting meat before cooking it. Easy if you know how to do it. His screams fill the room and I catch the other wolves looking away from the scene. "Don't look away." I growl as my voice comes out in a warning tone.  I hear them swallow with their dry mouths and throat. They look at me and one is at the brink of tears.

"I'll tell you! I'll tell you... just please don't."

Fuck that was close.

I stick the skin back onto his neck,  stopping just before the bottom of his mark. One or two more cuts and I would have taken that patch of skin off completely. I send a pulse of my power to that area and it heals only enough to attach back without having to hold it there.

"We don't know his name. Only those he trusts know. He wants to take over the packs in America. He sends groups to scout the pack territories. Once that's done he attacks the pack and challenges the alpha."

"Why are you helping him? Who else is?"

"All the rogues are being recruited. He gives us shelter, food, resources, everything in exchange for our services and loyalty. But that means nothing if I lose my mate mark."

"Where is he located?"

"I don't know. We just receive the orders." I listen to his heart beat and nothing points to him lying.

"Well there you have it."

I leave the interrogation room and Cedric quietly follows behind me after giving orders to his warriors. They're going to let the rogue go as long as he swears to not say anything about getting found out. He won't say anything only because they'll kill him if they find out he got caught.

"Anthony." Cedric follows behind me as I make my way to the kitchen. I rinse my hands as I struggle to rub off some of the blood.

I stop when Cedric's arms wrap around my neck. The closeness creating goosebumps on my neck and arms.

"Why do you put up this front? I could tell you didn't want that."

"How would you know what I want? Besides I got the job done Cedric. That's all that matters." I shrug his arms off me and I move to dry my hands. There's a window overlooking a part of the yard. Pups are playing with each other and that reminds me of a memory I had of me as a pup.

"Come run with me." I freeze and the towel I was using to dry my hands falls on the wooden ground. "Anthony-"

"No."

"Why? I never see you in your wolf form. How long has it been since you've run with your wolf?"

"Can you stop?" I turn to face him. I can't stand his look of indifference and sadness. I turn back around and I pick up the towel. There's a jar of cookies on the counter and so I grab them and take them with me to Cedric's bedroom.

I need to be alone.

Poor Anthony *cries* who wants Anthony's wolf to come back to him??

This was short so I'm sorry! I've been trying to get back into writing but it's hard because I've been busy *cries some more*