•Logan•

I can't get enough of these brothers *drools*

Chapter 11

"I asked you here to help me."

"I am helping you." I huff and continue looking at his books in his office. There's a huge wall of them, from psychology books to historical novels.

"Touching everything in here is not helping me."

"I'm not touching. I'm looking." I move to a corner of his office where there's pictures neatly framed. At the very top I see someone I've met before. I take the picture, "who is this? I haven't seen her around the pack since she came in and changed my bandages." Cedric looks up but there's a change in his demeanor. The air thickens and I can tell this wasn't a question I should have asked.

"What do you mean she changed your bandages?" His voice is low, my guards go up at the feeling of danger coming off of him.

I put the picture back exactly where I found it. "She came in the first day I was here. Said some bullshit things and then disappeared." There was silence that followed until he cleared his throat.

"Her name was Emily. Upon creating my pack, she was one of the first members to join. I found her as a rogue. She died a few years after in a rogue attack. We brought her back to heal her but it was too late."

I didn't know what to say to that. He trusted me enough to tell me this. And she must have been someone incredibly important to him.

Something inside me stirs and for a second I thought it was my wolf. Yeah right. Looking at Cedric he looks to be feeling some type of way. Someone trespassed onto his territory. And I know who that someone is.

Ahh... "Logan came to visit."

I walk out of Cedric's office and as soon as I make my way outside, Logan is jumping in my arms. I smile and hug him back tightly. I've missed him, even during missions I'd regularly see him at the end of the day.

"You look better! Fuck Anthony. You know Wayne didn't let me come see you sooner? I was dying from not being able to." He hugs me with a stronger grip and then let's go.

"I brought you your clothes and the black box under your bed. It was heavy as fuck even for a werewolf." He scoffs. "Grab some things and show me where you're sleeping- oh hey Cedric." Logan's eyes fall into a blank stare as Cedric stands behind me.

"Hello Logan." Logan ignores him and walks me over to his car. Some part of me feels bad for Cedric, after what he did to Jude, really only Wayne, the Luna, and their children talk to him. Everyone else are still holding grudges.

"I'm guessing you haven't left since you've been here right? I'm taking you out after we put your things away." I grab my black suitcase-type of box. I sigh as I feel the nice leather to it. I've missed it. I pick it up like nothing and I hand some things to Cedric without really thinking it.

"He's not going anywhere."

"He's been holed up in this place for almost a month. He's coming with me. Don't worry, we'll be back."

"Where are you taking him?"

"Clubbing."

"Logan." I deadpan. He knows I hate that stuff. And I can tell Cedric knows too, even though that's impossible.

"Kidding. We're going to see Jude." I automatically look towards Cedric to see his reaction. His face is emotionless and all he does is take one more thing of mine and start walking to the pack house.

"So let me tell you! Layla has a 'boyfriend' and she's in like elementary school. That little fucker is human too. When Aiden found out he went ape-shit crazy and yelled at her. You know how strongly he believes in soulmates. So she cried and Aiden told Wayne and the Luna. But Layla's just a little kid you know? She doesn't get how soulmates work. Oh and Peshal is pissed because Sarah was added to our A-team. With Jude and you gone, we needed that extra person to help. And you count as like five people so..." I laugh at that. "That's pretty much all that happened. Oh! Luke finally made a move on Jude's manager. They're dating now but she doesn't know about him being a werewolf."

By the time he finished, we got to Cedric's bedroom. He still refuses to let me sleep anywhere else. I don't give a shit at this point. I always end up just sleeping on the couch in his room.

"You two sleep together?" Logan gives me a sideways glance and I just return it with a blank stare. I can tell right away he's judging. He's an open book, to me at least.

"There's still more things in the car so I'll be back." Logan leaves the room as I put my case on top of the bed.

"What's in there?"

"Um... some of my weapons." He goes to touch it but I slide the case away from his touch. Really only Logan can touch this. He's also the only one that knows what's it in. That was purely on accident though seeing as he opened it before without my permission.

I place it under the bed. Cedric doesn't say anything after that and I appreciate it. He walks out right when Logan comes back in.

"So you gonna tell me what's going on between you and Cedric?"

"Nothings going on. It's not like how it was with Jude. He hasn't touched me and I'm keeping it that way."

"I heard about his curse. I've been knowing for a while, even before Jude found out. I didn't say anything because I wasn't sure. Just be careful Anthony. I don't know why the moon goddess did this but be careful. You don't deserve this, you deserve a good mate."

If only you knew, Logan.

"I'm going to change."

"Oh yeah here. Change into this." Logan gives me a folded pile of clothes. I don't question it until I start putting it on.

"Isn't it awesome how we're practically the same size in everything?"

"Well not everything." I smirk and he pouts. I laugh at that and he joins me. "No but seriously these are too tight around my ass... and my crotch."

"That's the point."

"I thought you said we're going to see Jude?"

"We are. Have you seen what vampires wear? We'll fit right in." I tug on his black turtle neck shirt over my head.

"Did you bring my weapons?"

"Besides the ones in the black box? Nope. Wayne didn't let me, Hell I had to sneak that through him. Aiden helped me out." He winked, "but I got this for you." He throws me my butterfly knife. I smile as I catch it.

"Thanks." I switch it open and slide it down the palm of my hand. Logan makes a throwing up noise and I laugh at it. The knife cuts my skin in a perfectly straight line. Before my blood pools in my hand, I heal the cut.

"I still don't get why you do that or how you heal it so quickly."

"To see if it's still sharp. Alright let's go." I wipe the knife on my black pants and I slide it in my pocket after closing it.

We leave the floor and Cedric is waiting by Logan's car. Logan gives me a look before getting into the drivers seat.

I walk to the passenger seat and I open the door. I look at Cedric and I don't know why but I give him a reassuring smile. A, I'll be back smile. And I hate it.

-

My bad for lagging on updates. I've been lazy lol. I hope you enjoyed this new chapter! Not much happened only because I like to keep these chapters short. Only because I update this story frequently. You know which story I don't update frequently? ... Love for a Dragon haha yes yes shamelessly advertising. Sue me. No don't. Anyways!! Love you!