06 The Reason?

Rosé sits alone in the living room, watching a random television show while playing with her phone. She goes home early than usual. All of the good mood is gone because only a glimpse of Yugyeom this noon. And lucky enough, Jungkook didn't force her to meet him too.

"Oh, Jisoo posted a photo..." Rosé mumbles as she opens her Instagram account. "I wanna upload a photo too." she checks on the gallery, scanning all of her photos. But oh, there's no recent photo of her, what a pity. Wait a minute, didn't few days ago Jungkook takes a photo of her?

She blushes as she realizes, "Oh my, it's on Jungkook's phone... He took my picture with his phone..."

CLICK!

Someone just opens the digital lock outside, Rosé turns her head and Jungkook enters the apartment. Their eyes meet each other, but Rosé breaks the eye contact quickly. She's hoping that Jungkook won't ask her why she avoided him in the restaurant this noon. But Jungkook chooses to sit beside her as he asks, "Why you didn't meet me?"

Rosé glances at him, the sound of the television is making her nervous for some odd reasons, "Uh, Chanwoo told you right? I had a problem with my stomach."

"Are you sure? You weren't avoid me, or... someone around me, right?" Jungkook throws a bait.

"No." Rosé asnwers, looking at the television.

But Jungkook turns off the television as he sits on the table, right in front of her. "Rosé, although we're only knowing each other for few days, but since I'm your roommate please tell me anything if you've something uncomfortable with, especially if it's related to me as well." he says.

"Okay." Rosé nods.

"Then tell me right now." Jungkook asks.

Rosé lifts an eyebrow, "Tell you what?"

Jungkook looks away for a second, "Uh, did you... know Yugyeom before?" he asks it.

Rosé gasps a little bit, "W-who's him? I never heard his name?"

"Are you sure? You aren't lying right?" Jungkook lifts an eyebrow. Rosé nods, standing up and again, trying to avoid it. Jungkook catches her wrist before she's going to far. "What's it, Jungkook?" she asks him, her voice is trembling.

Jungkook stands up too, turning her around. Rosé lowers her head, avoiding an eye contact with him. "Rosé..." Jungkook says softly, lifting up her face by touching her chin. As their eyes meet, Jungkook is shock when he notices her teary eyes. With his hand still on her face, Rosé cries suddenly.

Jungkook doesn't know what to do.

He finds her crying is adorable and cute, but why?

Why she's crying?

"Jungkook..." she calls him, still crying while Jungkook pulls his hand back. "I'm scared..." she says, looking at him with reddish lips and cheeks. Tears is all over her face. Jungkook touches her hair gently, slowly slipping his hand behind her head. His other hand slips over her waist, pulling her closer into a hug as she keeps on crying even in his warm hug.

Jungkook put his chin at the top of her head, not wanting to say anything as he tries to calm her by stroking her head gently. Rosé lets it out, all of it. The tears. They stay in the hug for the next two minutes, before Rosé is slowly calming herself down. She's ready to tell Jungkook about him.

"He was my boyfriend..." Rosé mumbles, pulling herself from the hug.

"B-but... I w-was scared... And now too... I'm s-still scared..." Rosé says.