09 The Truth

@Jungkook's POV

"Rosé?" I call her for the thousand times.

I knock on her door again, "You haven't eaten your breakfast yet, you're skipping your work, and now don't say you'll skip the lunch time too." I say from behind the door. There's no sound from behind the door and somehow I'm really afraid of it.

"Rosé?" I call on her again.

I sigh deeply, leaving her door. Just then, I receive a chat from Jimin hyung. The boys are gathering in his house right now, they want me to come, should I leave Rosé alone? Will she be okay? She haven't eaten anything since morning and I didn't know her condition since last night.

"Rosé, I'll go outside. Make sure to eat your lunch, okay?" I say, but still no answer.

"I'm leaving..." I say, turning myself to reach the main door.

Creak...

"J-Jungkook, d-don't leave me..." she mumbles, peeking from behind the door.

I look at her. She's in a total mess and I don't like to see her like this. "I won't go if you wash up and eat your lunch." I say, smiling gently at her. She nodded her head before she closes her door. I take my phone as I type a reply to Jimin hyung that I won't come. I head to kitchen as I prepare a lunch that I ordered from a nearby restaurant. Few minutes later, Rosé shows up in the kitchen, taking a seat at the dining table. She looks fresh now, at least not so terrible as before.

 She looks fresh now, at least not so terrible as before

"Here, eat this..." I say, placing her plate in front of her.

"Thank you, Jungkook." Rosé mumbles, starting to eat her lunch.

I watch her eat, not interested in doing anything else. She focuses on her plate as she finishes it in only few minutes. I chuckle at her, "You must be starving." I am going to take the plate, but Rosé shakes her head. She gave me a small smile before she washes her own plate. I stand up, standing beside her as I say, "Rosé, you need to tell me what happened yesterday."

She looks at me with her puffy eyes, "N-no, you don't need to know, Jungkook... I'm okay."

I stare at her in silence, slowly she turns her head away. I sigh, "Okay... I guess you're not ready yet. But I'm in living room if you want to share it, okay?" I say, patting her shoulders and then I take my leave to the living room.

---

@Rosé's POV

I enter the living room, staring at Jungkook as he stares back at me. I stay in my standing position, but he's tapping the space beside him to me. Seconds later, I take a seat beside him, hanging my head low. I don't know what is it, but I think he was right. I need to tell him about what happened yesterday.

"You can start anytime." Jungkook says to me with his gentle voice.