14 I Hate You

Rosé opens her eyes in shock. She looks up and her eyes meets with Yugyeom's. Is this a dream? Is this real? How can Yugyeom enter the room? Rosé is still in confused state when Yugyeom pushes her to lay flatly on the bed as he sits on top of her. Rosé realizes the whole situation now.

"GET AWAY FROM-"

Before Rosé can finish it, Yugyeom presses his palm against her mouth as he says, "Ssh, honey. Let's make this quick, so you won't ditch me anymore." Yugyeom smirks at her. He pulls her to sit up, he releases her mouth and Rosé uses the chance to scream, but Yugyeom hushes her immediately with a forceful kiss on her mouth. Rosé tries her best to turn her face away from him, but the position of him on her is making her powerless.

Her eyes widens when she feels Yugyeom is gathering her hands and then she feels something soft yet firm on her wrists behind her. "Now you can't fight back." Yugyeom whispers as he pushes her to the bed roughly.

Rosé widens her eyes in horror as she looked at Yugyeom removes his shirt. She closes her eyes immediately when Yugyeom leans on her once more, kissing her neck teasingly as Rosé tries her best to shove Yugyeom away from her. "Don't resist, Rosé. I know you want it." Yugyeom whispers.

"No! Yugyeom, get off..." Rosé says in stern voice.

Yugyeom goes to her lips, biting it several times while his hands search the way to remove Rosé 's shirt. "YUGYEOM!" Rosé shouts, still closing her eyes. Yugyeom is growling, "Shut up! Don't screaming!" Yugyeom says in her ear.

"HELP!" Rosé shouts once more.

SLAP!

Rosé opens her eyes in shock, her cheek feels sting. Yugyeom comes behind her as he whispers, "You wanna play it rough? I can play it rough!" he bites the skin on her neck, making the poor girl shrieks in pain. "Yugyeom..." she cries.

"Shut up!" Yugyeom glares at her, pulling her hair. He straddles her, now choking on her. Rosé isn't expecting this, she starts run out of breath as she wants to free her arms so much. "I'm... I'm s-sorry..." Rosé cries slowly.

Yugyeom scoffs, "Now, you say sorry?"

Rosé can see Yugyeom starts to unbuckle his belt as he removes the belt immediately and Rosé widens her eyes once again as Yugyeom turns her body around. Rosé lays on her stomach hopelessly as Yugyeom put on his belt on her neck while whispering inappropriate things to her. His hand caresses her thighs as he pulls her by the belt on her neck.

"Yugyeom! Yugyeom!" Rosé calls him in panic as the belt tighten around her neck. Yugyeom leans behind her, kissing her neck in a way that Rosé doesn't like. "What is it, honey?" he whispers into her ear seductively.

"I... I'll do this... If you're releasing me..." she says, running out of breath because of the belt.

"Enough of talking!" Yugyeom yells out suddenly.

He pushes her to the bed. Rosé takes a deep breath but her eyes widens in horror as she hears him unzipping something. "Yugyeom! Please... I'll do this like you want but don't tie my hands!" Rosé tries to talk. But Yugyeom lets out a cold laugh.

"But this is what I want. The fact that you can't do anything against me..."

"Yugyeom... Please... I promise..." Rosé cries.

A silence fills the room. Rosé doesn't know what he's doing because she's still laying on her stomach, hands are tied behind, and a belt rounds around her neck. She flinches when Yugyeom's fingers make contact with the belt on her neck, removing it.

"You promised." Yugyeom says in a low voice, releasing her wrists.

He turns her around, laying on top of her. Rosé is somewhat happy with the fact that Yugyeom listened to her. But still, she doesn't want to do this. This is so wrong. Rosé stays still as Yugyeom starts to kiss her, removing his shirt right away. Tears fall on her cheeks as she stares the ceiling hopelessly. "Moan." he orders her.

Rosé looks at him terrified. "N-no..."

"MOAN!" he shouts.

Rosé is scared so she nods her head, Yugyeom kisses her again and she starts to moan with awkward tone. Yugyeom pulls out. "This is why I like it rough. Your crying voice is better than your moaning." he hisses at her.

"I... I will do better..." Rosé is afraid he will tie her hands again and do hurtful things at her.

"You should." Yugyeom bites her neck.

Let's just say, they starts to make out intimately this time. Although tears fill her eyes, Rosé just doesn't want to get hurt anymore. She closes her eyes tight, imagining the one who does all of the kisses and bites is the person that she truly loves, not Yugyeom. And who is that person? I bet all of you know him ;)

Rosé opens her eyes in shock as she feels Yugyeom's hands on the strap of her night gown, wanting to pull it down. She grabs his arms, trying to resist. She knows she isn't ready yet for more. "Yug-" But he removes her night gown in one go. Her hands cover her chest as soon as possible while Yugyeom stares at her – almost naked body.

"You're curvier." he smirks at her, hands on her hip.

Rosé shakes her head, trying to grab the comforter with one hand to cover her chest. But Yugyeom slaps her hand from reaching the comforter. He pins it down beside her head while his other hand moves from her hip up to her stomach then up to her hand on her chest. "Show me." he coaxes in sultry voice. But Rosé is resisting his touch. "No..."

"Rosé, you promised." Yugyeom is starting to feel irritated.

"I'm not ready yet, Yugyeom..."

"But you know that I don't care." Yugyeom hisses again.

"UGH! EVERYTHING YOU WANT FROM ME IS SEX BUT YOU CHOOSE THE WRONG GIRL, YUGYEOM! I DON'T WANT IT! I DON'T WANT TO DO IT WITH YOU! YOU'RE A PSYCHO! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I NEVER LOVE YOU!" Rosé shouts at him while crying. But Yugyeom just smirks at her.

"Done with your bullshit?"

With one forceful move, Yugyeom pins both of her hands at the side of her head. Rosé is having a mixed feelings when she shows him one of her sensitive part of her body like this, a mad, angry, sad, upset, disgusted feelings... She has all of it at once. More feelings come when Yugyeom lands his mouth on her chest.

She starts to fight back.

This isn't right.

Rosé is struggling to push him of her but he's still focusing with his bussiness on her. "YUGYEOM!" she shouts madly, trying to pull her arms from his tight grasps. "Fck, Rosé... You have the body..." Yugyeom says as he keeps on doing his business on her. Once he's careless with her hands, she pulls her hands immediately, reaching a vase on the bed-side table and she crashes it against Yugyeom's head hardly.

"ARGH!" Yugyeom shouts in pain, hands on his head as he collapses beside her.

Rosé gets off from the bed, taking her night gown and she wears it. But Yugyeom pulls her back to the bed, blood is drenching him. "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Yugyeom shouts madly. But Rosé grabs a pieces of the crashed vase and she scratches it on Yugyeom's hand.

"SHIT!" Yugyeom roars as Rosé gets off from the bed once more.

She grabs her robe and she runs outside from her house before Yugyeom can even catch her. She wears her robe as she exits the apartment in only her house slippers. She runs away from the apartment while crying. She keeps on looking back, afraid of Yugyeom will follow her. Although, there's no sign of Yugyeom behind her, Rosé is still running in the middle of the night. Until she enters a familiar street after few minutes of running.

---

To be continued...

I wonder how this story will end ._. I mean, the ending? I'm still vague for that. LOL XD

Do you guys have any recommendations of perfect ending situation?

Btw, I'm back!

---