12 He Knows

The boys are gathering in Taehyung's house this time. All of them except Jungkook. They play card, games, and the rest of them are talking with coke in hand. They just spend their free time, and Sunday is a great day to spend time with your friends.

"Oh! Shit! Shit! I can't lose!" Taehyung shouts as he stands up in excitement.

Mark glances at him, then back to the monitor while controlling his joystick, "I can't lose either, Tae!"

Suga just watches them in silence, slowly dozing off.

In another corner, Rapmon has a serious talk with Jaebum. The rest don't want to disturb them tho. That will be scary if they interrupt those two. Yugyeom is sitting beside Jimin, watching the match between Taehyung and Mark.

"Ah, I kinda feel lonely, there's no Jungkook to bully Taehyung together with me." Jimin mumbles.

"What happened with him, hyung?" Yugyeom asks him.

"I don't know, Jungkook is keeping a distance with us lately." Jimin replies.

Jin joins the talk, he sits beside Jimin as he says, "Maybe he has a girlfriend."

"Girlfriend? Who?" Bambam joins as well.

"Jungkook..." Jin repeats.

"It might be his roommate. The girlfriend." Taehyung points out, eyes still on the monitor.

"His roommate?" Mark repeats, eyes still on the monitor too.

Jimin nods slightly, "That can be. She's beautiful who can resist her?"

"I'm curious with his roommate." Jin comments out what's inside his thought.

"I'm curious too." Yugyeom mumbles.

Taehyung shouts suddenly, making the gossip boys turn their head in shock. "I WIN! YOOHOO~" Taehyung do a celebration dance before Mark rolls his eyes and he joins the gossip boys. Taehyung joins the gossip boys too.

"Jungkook is surrounded by all pretty girls." Taehyung tells them.

"You too. Both of you work as photographer, of course, there are so many pretty girls around." Mark says to Taehyung while Taehyung just grins at him. Bambam nods his head and then he speaks up, "How about Yugyeomie? He's a model. He must be work with so many pretty girls."

"That's right. But really, I tell you, you should see his friends! Once I was about to leave the set, but then I spotted him, I greeted him but then a very beautiful girl approached us and she called his name!" Taehyung says excitedly.

"Do you know her?" Jimin asks.

Taehyung shakes his head. "But he said she's a bride of someone. She did a photoshoot without her husband because she said he's working? Yeah, something like that. At that time, he scolded me when I was asking for her photos." the others nod their heads.

"Really? He's so protective. Do you know her name?" Jin asks Taehyung.

Taehyung looks up, trying to remember the name, "Chae... Jeon... Jeon Chaeyoung?"

"Jeon Chaeyoung?" Jimin repeats.

Yugyeom looks at Taehyung immediately. Jeon Chaeyoung? Isn't it the name that Jungkook told him when they met in a restaurant? (Check Chapter 05 Scared if y'all forgot) So, she's a close friend to him?

"Wow, she has the same surname as him." Bambam comments.

"Yeah, as if she's married to him." Taehyung grins.