21 Spilling The Tea

Jungkook walks into the kitchen, spotting his girlfriend is cooking for him. He smiles as he traps her in between his arms from behind to cage her, "Morning, Chaeng." he whispers at her ear. Rosé ignores him, putting the dumpling onto the plate.

Jungkook bites his lower lip, planting a kiss on her cheek, "Hey, my baby Park Chaeyoung." he tries to get her attention. Rosé glances at him, "Sit. Let's eat breakfast."

He obeys her immediately, "What's going on, Chaeng?" he asks her, helping her to pour the tea into their glasses. Rosé sighs quietly, shaking her head.

Jungkook notices something, "Oh, are you... on your period?" he asks carefully.

Chaeyoung nods her head, "And the cramp is killing me."

Jungkook bends over the table, planting another kiss on her forehead. "Then don't work for today." he says at her, sitting on his seat again.

Rosé chuckles this time, "No, it's okay. Uhm, by the way... how is your parents?"

"Oh, they're excited to meet you tonight." Jungkook smiles at her.

Rosé smiles back at him, taking a spoon of her breakfast, "I can't believe we're arrived at this stage of relationship." she's blushing so hard and Jungkook thinks it's so cute.

"Your parents were funny and really kind." Jungkook comments out.

"And I'm nervous what will happen to me later." she bites her lower lip.

Jungkook grabs her hand, "They will love you, so don't worry."

Rosé shrugs her shoulders while smiling at him. If you're wondering, Rosé and Jungkook have spent 3 months for being official to each other. And yeah, Jungkook already met Rosé 's parents and he loves them so much. Although they're just getting together for 3 months, they're so serious about each other. And luckily, their parents seem to like their child's lover as well.

Although Rosé doesn't meet Jungkook's parents yet, they're always sound so happy to hear about Rosé from Jungkook. And if their relationship is going smooth, this relationship could end up in a chapel as Jungkook says his vow to this woman – Park Chaeyoung.

"Jungkook-ah, how is your work?" she asks him.

The boy widens his eyes a little bit, shifting on his seat, "Uh, I've to do a photoshoot for a couple..." he leaves his words hanging. But Rosé just ignores the way he talked although it was kind of strange.

"You will drop me at Jisoo's restaurant, right?" she asks again.

He nods his head, "Of course, babe."

"By the way, what your parents do?" she asks again, changing the topic instantly.

Jungkook looks at her in guilty, oh yeah, Jungkook hasn't told her yet about his parents that own a company. A big company. "They're working in office." he says it instead telling her the true one.

"Ah, I'm bad in making a talk about office-related." she pouts her lips.

Jungkook cracks a little smile, "And I did really bad last time, I can't talk about law to your dad who is a great lawyer and also I can't talk with your mother as well who was speaking in english." Rosé glances at him, rolling her eyes.

"She's learning her korean again, okay?" she defends her mother. "Beside, who says you did bad in english? You're good but your pronunciation is kinda unclear."

He pinches her nose, "Thanks for defend me." he grins.

"Hey, not the nose okay?" she moves away.