19 A Night To Remember Part I

Since Jungkook didn't help Rosé in cooking for the dinner, he's the one who is responsible to wash the dishes as Rosé takes a warm bath in their shared bathroom. Jungkook puts the last plate on the cabinet above the sink and he wipes his wet hands on his jeans carelessly.

Jungkook is waiting for his turn to wash up as he turns on the television to watch some interesting shows. Jungkook watches the show with a flat face as he starts to get sleepy. He glances at the clock, 7:35 PM, it isn't too late but he's really tired as hell.

Suddenly a knock can be heard from the main door, Jungkook opens his eyes widely as he walks lazily to the door. He opens the door, "Can I help..." he stops himself as someone hugs him really tight. Jungkook widens his eyes as he notices his father is in front of him and the one who hugs him is his mother.

"Ah, you grew up so much!" Mrs. Jeon releases Jungkook, smiling widely as she holds Mr. Jeon's hand.

"We miss you, son." his father says.

Jungkook isn't expecting this, "Mom, you're coming back from Japan! And dad, why you didn't tell me you will come today?" Jungkook hugs both of his parent into his embrace. He misses his parent so much. And only Rosé knows it well.

Shit.

Rosé is in the bathroom and she doesn't know this.

Mrs. Jeon walks into the apartment after she released herself from Jungkook's big hug. She looks around as Mr. Jeon follows her. Jungkook curses himself mentally as he goes inside too. Mrs. Jeon smiles so widely while observing the living room.

"Ah, I didn't know you have a cute personality!" she teases him, pointing to two bunny dolls in the corner of the living room.

"That's probably for his girlfriend." Mr. Jeon winks his eyes as he takes a look around too. He stops in front of a painting that Rosé made this morning. "This is good. You made this yourself?" he asks as Jungkook shakes his head.

"I got it from my friend." A smooth lie is helping him this time.

"Omo, honey!" Mrs. Jeon squeals as she makes Mr. Jeon turn his body around, they're facing a photo of Rosé in frame with her wedding dress with their mouths hang open. Jungkook is terrified as he looks at the photo too. His parent looks at him almost immediately.

(I'll call Mrs. Jeon as Jungkook's mom and Mr. Jeon as Jungkook's dad)

"Who is she, Jungkook?" his mom asks him.

Jungkook looks at his parent, looking for another smooth lie. "She's... She's a friend..." But, who the fck has a picture of a female friend in wedding dress on his wall?

Well, Jungkook has one.

"Your... girlfriend?" his dad asks him.

Jungkook works his brain really hard how to solve this, "Uh, only a friend. I t-took this photo of her, and she... she asked me to get the photo in frame, but... uh, until now she isn't taking home this photo yet. So, yeah, I hang it because I've no more space in the room."

Great, Jungkook.

"Oh." his dad nods his head, trying to believe his son.

Jungkook's mom walks closer to him, "She's beautiful. Can't she be your girlfriend?" she asks him, teasing him on purpose.

Jungkook blushes at the thought of Rosé is being his girlfriend. That sounds nice. "Uh, we're not really... close." his mom shows a disappointment look. But she walks inside more to the apartment.