EPILOGUE

7 years later...

Her big eyes wander around the living room, trying to catch a glimpse of the older boy that is hiding from her. A small smile is on her face as she catches a glimpse of something from the kitchen. She walks on her tip-toe quietly, wanting to surprise him.

"Boo!" she squeals and she pops out from behind the wall to the kitchen.

But, strange... There's none in there. "Uh?" she starts to get scared.

"What was that?" she mumbles at herself, looking around at the dark kitchen. But she shakes her head strongly, trying to get rid of scary thoughts, "No, Woorim... Appa said there's no ghost. Ghost isn't exist..." she runs to the window in the kitchen, opening the curtain to let the sunshine fall to lighten the previous dark kitchen.

She smiles brightly, "Hehe, no ghost!" she looks around the kitchen this time and she can see someone just closed the cabinet down there. She walks on her tip-toe again, thinking that it's him down there.

Her hand grab the knob and she opens it in a quick move, "Boo!"

"Ouch!" the boy inside the cabinet bumps his head in shock.

"I found you, Woojeong oppa!" the girl named Woorim smiles and she starts to dance happily.

Meanwhile the older boy goes out slowly from inside the cabinet, "Okay, you won!" he wipes off the dust in his clothes

Meanwhile the older boy goes out slowly from inside the cabinet, "Okay, you won!" he wipes off the dust in his clothes. "What do you want, Woorim-ah?"

"Tomorrow is my birthday! I want something from mom and dad!" Woorim drags her brother to the living room. They sit together on the large red bean bag as the little girl plays with her hair.

"But mom and dad is tired, though?" the older boy named Woojeong lifts an eyebrow.

"Then, will they forget my birthday?" Woorim pouts her red lips, making a sad expression

"No. Mom and dad just got back from Japan. And grandma said that they're really tired. But I don't think they'll forget your birthday, Woorim-ah. Especially mom." Woojeong pats his sister shoulder.