Surprises and Lies (Edited)

I stumbled out of the car and up to Logan's door in my heels. I've only been here once before. I wanted to okay the babies room and make sure there cribs were empty and the bars were practically closed. Logan's home is about three times the size of mine which completely makes sense. He has so many rooms I can't even remember the name of them all. It's so bad that he has a room just for chess, chess of all things.

I hammered on the front door. I may have even kicked a few times because the toes on my right foot hurt. I frowned and began laughing when I heard a voice.

"I'm coming," I heard Logan yell.

The door swung open and I grinned. "Hi, Logan." I greeted as I gave him a huge hug forcing his body and mine inside of his house. He seemed a bit surprised to see me. Logan stood there bare chested; muscles glistening, wearing black pajama pants. He is every bit as yummy as when he's pictured in movies scantily clad.

He pulled away from me slightly. "Bella, it's late."

Something in the way he said it got on my nerves. I pushed him. "I'm not here to see you. I want to see my babies. You can leave," I shouted back at him.

I charged past him and started to head for the stairs. Logan's home looks very much like Vanessa had free reign to design everything. A huge chandelier in the hall lit up the room. The red carpeted stairs were on either side of the hall with glass panel railings. The floor is all black and gray marble.

Arms enclosed around my waist, pulling me back toward the ground. I knew it was Logan. What kind of game was he playing? I sure as hell was going to play too. I kicked off the stairs and leaned back into his hard chest.

I felt us propel over, I was a weightless butterfly until I crashed down into the ground. I heard Logan grunt from the impact. I turned over and straddled him. His face showed a grimace and I couldn't help, but giggle.

Then I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his, hard. Stunned for the moment, Logan's lips connected with mine and kissed me back. I allowed my hands to travel toward his pajama pants and cupped his business.

"Bella, slow down."

I ignored him as I tried to put my hands under his pants. Logan flipped us to where he was on top. He pinned my hands above my head. I laughed some more. "I like it when you're rough."

Logan shook his head. "Bella, this is not you."

I tried to lean forward, but Logan had me in an iron grip. "Come on, I'm just your concubine anyway."

"My what?"

"Concubine, that's what the guy at the club called me. He basically called me your whore. The world already thinks you screwed me on purpose to have children so you might as well make it a reality. Do I turn you on Logan?"

Logan swallowed and released my arms as he stood up over me. "Bella, I've been in the entertainment business my whole life. People always have rumors about me. I am sorry that one person disrespected you. You're drunk so I'm going to let this go."

"Let what go," I asked. "Are you talking about my kissing you? Are you the only person allowed to kiss me? Logan, you're married you should be the ashamed one, not me."

He narrowed his eyes at me. He leaned down, grabbed my arms, and pulled me straight to my feet. "I haven't done anything to be ashamed about."

I gasped. "And there it is, the cold hard truth. I've been warned about men like you. Rich, older men who use young girls for their pleasures not caring about the lives they destroy in the process. You know how I was told to spot men like you. Married men. They'd be married men who'd rather cheat on their wives than divorce them. Sound familiar?"