The beginning

~paraseltongue ~
'Thoughts '
"hello"
Harry looked down in tears, he hated it here, he didn't like it where he was. He didn't seem the kind to be hating something, because the boy-who-lived was kind hearted and would forgive anyone. Harry looked over as he laid in his cupboard, he stared at the time, a few more seconds till his birthday '5, 4, 3, 2, 1' he closed his eye thinking he would be fine, but it seems fate wanted to be a bitch still, his eyes snapped wide open as he trembled in pain, it hurt, but not as bad as when Vernon beat him. Harry felt as if he was on fire his whole body in black flames swirling around him, 'It hurts, it hurts, please! Anyone! Make it stop!!' he finally passed out from the pain a glowing light that had surrounded his body. Throughout the night Harry's whimpering can be heard his body changed bones cracking to reform his body and healing his body as well.Harry has awoke in the morning as early as possible, he felt like the cruciatus curse was cast at him again, he quickly got out of the cupboard and collected his stuff, there he saw his owl, his best friend, a mother to him holding a letter from Gringotts. "Mr. Potter, it seems you have went through your inheritance, we would be pleased to meet you to talk about your inheritance at 7:30 am, sincerely Griphook." He had looked at it confused "Thank you Hedwig, " he handed her a treat and left to Gringotts. He hadn't noticed his body that had changed, he appeared like an hour glass, more feminine, his eyes like the Avada Kedavra curse, and his hair that was silky black like a Raven, he entered into Gringotts, "I'm here for my appointment with Grip hook. " he stated, "Name? " Asked the goblin, "Harry Potter. " He said and smiled, the goblin nodded, "Right this way Mr. Potter." The goblin got up from his seat and showed him the way to Mr. Griphooks office, "Mr. Potter is here for his appointment." Said the goblin, Griphook nodded and waved his hand letting him know to enter, "Mr. Potter it has come to me you have entered your inheritance, you do know what your inheritance is right?" Harry had shook his head,  "No, was I supposed to? " he asked, "Yes, your magical guardian was supposed to tell you Mr. Potter-" "Please call me Harry Griphook" the goblin nodded "Of course H-Harry, it's a pleasure to be formal with a client who seems to have respect for us" Griphook said, Anyways Harry, it's come to me that you rarely know about your vaults," "That I only have a vault from my family, I indeed know" he said, "Harry, you have lordships to claim you have 99,999,999,999,999,999,999,919,231 in your vaults combined, from The noble house of Potter, Blacks, Merlin, Godric Griffindor , Royal house of phoenix's, and the Forest Queen,  it's stated in your inheritance papers, that you are a dark phoenix which is rare a long with the forest queen trusting you to help dark and light creatures become one again, it seems you have been having withdrawals from,  Albus Dumbledore, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Molly Weasley, Arthur Weasley , Ginny Weasley, and the Minister." Harry sat there shocked he didn't know those that he trusted were stealing what was left from those that had died for him, the only things he had left.Harry sat there heart stricken "I want all that has been stolen returned, " he hissed in anger, the shadows around the room went towards him and on caressed his cheek,  he looked up in confusion " I want them kicked from the Grimmauld 12, they don't deserve to be there I want the strongest wards placed around that building, make sure no one gets inside! " his anger flared making black fire swarm around him, the shadow people's eyes glowed white,  and some red,  the goblin nodded "Thank you Harry for seeing us,  here is the list of properties you now have and the rings for lordship. " The goblin smirked knowing he could do a lot to ruin those that have done Harry Potter wrong. Harry had left going to Grimmauld place, "what are you? " He asked one of the shadows in which the shadow replied, "We are those that stand truly beside you,  we are loyal shadow king,  we are the past, present, and future, we are those that will never leave and stand beside you. " The shadow said as if he always watched him, "That doesn't make any sense," he said,  "Soon." the shadow whispered and disappeared, leaving a confused Harry .