back to Hogwarts

((Sorry for the wait, I have no excuse thank you for reading even though it sucks and you've probably read better, but I can agree aswell.))

Harry groaned as he fell onto the person, he looked up at the boy, "Are you going to continue to lay on me or are you going to move? " Tom hissed, Harry knew it was to good to be true, "I think im fine here" He said and wrapped his arms around him. These uncontrollable emotions are making him dizzy to be honest it was mostly happiness that had him this way. Harry looked up into Tom's eyes and leaned forward placing a kiss against those perfect lips.

Tom stared down eyes wide at the male that was kissing him, he didn't know how to feel about this, his instincts were telling him yes! But on the other note it was like what is this boy doing, 'who is this boy!? Why is he kissing me? Where did he ever appear from!? ' So many thoughts ran through his head, "Gah! " he shoved of the small male and pulled out his wand, "who are you and what do you think you're doing? " he hissed out and pressed the wand against the male who didn't even flinch.

"Well I was hoping you'd understand and try not to kill me. " Harry said and cupped his cheeks smiling with his eyes closed, "I mean after all I am your mate, you can call me Harry Riddle, if we were to be married of course, but you can always call me shadow, even though my real name is Harry." He said and opened his eyes looking into his mates eyes Tom stared down at him confused, 'This boy will be the death of me if he could break down my defense with his cuteness ' Tom thought and got up holding his hand out, "Here I'll help you." He said and blushed as Harry grabbed his hand, he pulled up the boy who was chirping happily, it felt weird in the forest now it was almost as if it became peaceful and warm since the boy suddenly appeared, "We're at Hogwarts." He said watching as Harry looked up his eyes going cold.
"I know." Harry replied, he would be getting his revenge against Dumbledore, but first he had to get his wand which lied with Gilderwald, he'd take care of him first before Dumbledore could, he will slaughter Albus for killing his mate in the first place.
He looked over at Tom and tackled him, "My mate." he purred happily not realizing that the forest was happily taking the magic that went into the earth, it had made the trees grow and the forest more lively.

Tom hadn't realized his mate was this powerful, 'He would definitely be good by my side.' he thought and smirked, "I accept you as my mate." He said the the cute male who looked at him with love, it was a bit weird to think that anyone would actually love him and not for his looks,  "Shall we leave to Hogwarts, I guess we need to enroll you. " he said thinking of a plan, he could be a long distance relative. Tom got up carrying Harry on his back and headed towards Hogwarts, "Thank you for carrying me. " Harry said cutely he had to look away to not have a nosebleed, " You're welcome. " He said and looked away heading inside the castle, the castle realized a new master has arrived and changed its wards, practically the castle was literally shifting to make itself new for its master adding new dorms and a hidden room for the two.
Tom headed to the headmasters, "Headmaster it seems like my long distance relative has came to Hogwarts" He said the headmaster perked up, "Of course! It would be a pleasure Harry Salazar " He said and grabbed the sorting hat, "Let's see what house we shall place you in. " he said and set the Hat down onto Harry's head, 'Well, Well, Well,  Mr. Potter, I didn't think you'd come into the past. ' the hat said in Harry's mind, 'Well I won't be running so you can gladly say Slytherin now.' he thought and the hat smiled, "SLYTHERIN! " The hat shouted, "have a nice day Harry." The headmaster said and smiled as he watched the two leave.

(sorry it's short))