Salazar Slytherin

Harry smiled happily as he awoke early as possible, the shadows helped him awake at 4 am so he could have and easy start, soon he'll be awaking at that time to adapt to the sudden change, "Good morning, " He heard Salazar say as he sat down, "We might go out and get you a new wand, since you're a dark phoenix, you will need a new wand not a pathetic light wand. " Salazar had hissed,  "We shall begin with you releasing all the bindings and tracking charms on your core that has yet to release your full potential, now Harry pay close attention to these exact words for this, you need to meditate, while doing this you can also became your animagus, from what I know Im sure you'll be special." he said and Harry nodded, he understood what his teacher was saying, "Since we're going to get a wand that requires money, and since we're going to Gringotts we can expand this place to have a relaxing garden, and a pond with a stream, that would be nice. " He looked down and smiled cutely, Salazar stuttered at the adorable cute little boy that sat in front of him, "well..." he coughed, "let's go, we are all with you." He smiled and disappeared back into the shadows,  Harry had smiled and let out a cute laugh and grabbed his floo powder,  "Gringotts! " he shouted and threw the powder in the fire and stepped in flooing to Gringotts. He stepped out of the flames and went over, "I'd like to take out some money and expand my home to have a large extra room." The goblin nodded, "Name?" "Harry Potter." the goblin nodded and handed Harry a card, "we'll start on expansion right now, this card is connected to your account, and before you leave mister Potter, we have been asked to take you down to the Shadow vault." Harry looked confused but reluctantly nodded and followed the goblin to the mine cart and got in, the cart had began moving at quick speed in seemed like they were going down darker and darker that the light didn't even seem to be on him anymore, the cart finally stopped in front of a door surrounded by torches that were lit with blue fire, he stepped outside the cart and entered the vault, whispers, he heard whispers, each one spoke of a language he could not understand, yet it sounded familiar, yet not. He closed his eyes and listened, he began walking towards the sound and stopped at a wooden box which laid in the center of the dark picked up the box, it felt right in his hands, he opened the box seeing a pendent, a necklace, he put it on and gasped letting out a moan, he could see, he could see through the darkness as if he belonged there, his eyes no longer focusing, the vibrant power of this necklace felt good on his neck. He smiled and turned and left reading the note from within the box,  'To the next shadow king, this necklace is the last and only one of its kinds to be far superior than no other necklace, no one can take off this necklace, it belongs to the one who is the true shadows king, it will help you someone shadows more easily when in need, beware  of your false then what lies inside will not be tamed for your eyes nor heart. ' He laughed and got into the cart and smiled as he summoned a small shadow that fit in his palm that happily danced for him and adventure. After he had felt the cart stop moving he got out and left to Ollivander's wands. "I'd like a knew wand. " He asked,  "Such a new change, only for the famous Harry Potter, or may I say the new shadowed." Ollivander said and took the wand casually leaving a gaping Harry, "This will have to be crafted this time, since your wood, core, and phoenix feather, changed. You sure are a tough one Harry Potter, I will need one of your feathers please" he smiled, "O-Of course, you always do surprise me." Harry replied and took out two of his feathers, "I only asked for one, but this would be an honor for you to let me keep this, thank you little lord" He bowed and took the feather, "A dementors string, a dark unicorns hair, -" "There's dark unicorns!? " Harry asked,  "But of course mister Potter, everything pure, and light, always has a pure darkness to them, but why complain when every beast, or animal is considered dark, " He replied, " Basilisk venom, and phoenix tear, and now all I need is some of your blood to help your wand become attached, it's rare for a wand to have your blood unless your more powerful than Merlin, and Albus Dumbledore himself, I would almost call you a God, but we all know that we can't achieve such a thing. Now pick your wood carefully." he said and Harry nodded going over to the woods, he raised his hand and let his magic lead him to a yew wood, the same as Tom Riddles, before leading him to another one, but it wasn't a wood, the elder wand laid before his eyes, "I don't understand, what is Dumbledore's wand doing here? " he asked Ollivander, "It seems like the wand is being rebellious," Ollivander smiled,  "Well mister Potter your wand will be finished in an hour. " Hardy nodded and left, 'maybe I should get something to eat' he thought as he walked over to the ice-cream parlor and stepped inside ordering a blood pop, and some strawberry ice-cream, he calmly sat down and ate the blood pop calmly letting out moans of pleasure, he couldn't find out why the blood pop tasted so good, he craved more, but that would have to do for awhile, he finished and began eating his ice-cream, "Harry!  Hey mate! " he heard his ex-friend say,  "hey Ron " he looked up startled it was like he was seeing two, he was seeing Ron's shadow which stood behind him only speaking the truth about him, "Ugh!  All I have to do is convince Hardy that we are still friends, stupid bitch, I'm sure he's a fucking idiot, if only he knew, but I guess he'd pay for some stuff today, after all, we have most of his banks! Haha! " he heard Ron's shadow say, "Did you hear me Harry?  I said we should hang out" The real Ron had said, it was almost like he could see the real him as his shadow, "Sorry I'm busy" he got up and left, Ron began following him, "Harry, mate! " he hear Ron yell, he went and picked up his wand and apparated back home.