Hogwarts

Harry sighed as he stared up from his bed, his mate was finally beside him once more, he cupped his cheeks and continued to stare up at curtains draped over his bed, Dumbasadoor was still alive which irritated him, and the fact that Dumbledore could kill Grindelwald also mad him irritated it was like an itch on the inside of your body that you couldn't get unless you stabbed yourself open. Harry sighed and smiled happily, "Oh Tom how we're finally together again," he moaned, "HARRY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING! " snapped Salazar, "Ah! " Harry yelled falling off the bed, "W-What do you mean what am I doing!? I'm laying down and having positive thoughts once in my life! " He shouted, "You were daydreaming weren't you? You know better when daydreaming takes down your occlumency up!" Shouted Salazar, scolding the child, "I-Im sorry please forgive me." He looked up in tears at Salazar who was becoming a stuttering mess, "No, this isn't going to-uh.... Help you this time! " he said trying to resist the cute me, Harry looked up at him twice as cuter with his puppy dog eyes,"Fine, you cheeky brat, sometimes I think your a veela instead of all these other creatures mostly." Salazar said giving up, "Why do you say that? " Harry asked, "Because you entrance your cuteness to other people to get what you want. "
"I do not! It just so happens that you people love hurting me and im the one who wastes tears, mostly on you Salazar, and it's not entrancing it's an advantage of being adorable, I was thinking of going tomorrow night to see Gilderwald, we all knew Dumbledore locked him up in the future was because they were soulmates but we'll see how he feels when we kill his mate. " Harry said smiling darkly, "You know Harry for a cute person, you're more cute when your trying to be cute. " Said Salazar, "H-Hey! Shuch up! Quit calling me cute! " He shouted chasing after Salazar.
-----------------------
" A new student has arrived out of nowhere, well don't get that much transfers out of the blue, " Dumbledore said as he sucked on a lemon drop, "he seems more powerful than me and Grindelwald combined, I'll see if I could make him join me. " Albus said and smirked.
------_--------_----------_--------------
Tom walked around in the hallways, prefect duty was boring, but it also gave him advantages to be wandering in the hallways without getting in trouble, 'This weird boy who speaks paraseltongue and calls me his mate shows up out of the blue, it's seemed like nature has a thing for him, and he's dangerous he could use his cuteness whenever he wanted how old was the boy anyways, he seemed so small, god I hope he's not an 11 year old, maybe he grew up abused to have that small of a body and never experienced happiness till now, I will have to watch him closer to see if my theory is correct. ' Tom thought and took a sharp turn catching two Griffindors, "Detention! And 40 points from Griffindor for making out in the corridor!" He loved hearing the pained moans of students, he watched happily as they headed back to their rooms, 'I guess today was fairly descent.' he thought and headed back to his portrait.
Harry glared and sat in a corner pouting, "Harry I'm sorry." Salazar said trying to hold back his laughter, "No you're not liar! " Harry shouted, they both heard footsteps heading towards them, Salazar quickly vanished a long with the other shadows that watched the fight happened, "What are you doing? " Tom said noticing his mate in a corner when he brushed past the curtains, "I was pouting. " he said and looked down, "Why are you pouted?" Tom asked and went over and picked him up and setting him on the bed, "Because I feel lonely without you, I know I have most of your classes but I know something will go wrong, everything goes wrong around me, what if I effect you? " He said and looked up at Tom in tears, "Nothing will ever effect me, I love you." Tom smiled and looked down at him while Harry looked at him shocked and smiled back he could tell Tom was telling the truth because of the warmth that were in Tom's eyes, "I trust you." He said and smiled cuddling into Toms chest, both stayed there for awhile until falling asleep. Salazar smiled at the pair and tucked them in the shadows making sure the room was neat and tidy for the morning and day they knew their master was darker on the inside, embracing shadows is a hard thing but he, he embraced them like they were his own children, their master always slept in the dark never with any light, he didn't seem to fear what lies in the darkness, he accepted it like he was going to die anyways. The shadows smiled they never felt much happiness from their last king, but this king was something special he had mostly happiness that both the forest and the shadows fed upon kind of like their distant cousin's dementors, closely related but not quite after all they could speak and just eat whenever they liked because their master didn't care, when they starved themselves their king would yell at them saying its bad and to eat whenever, they rarely showed how they ate it, it was more like a kiss anywhere but they always go for the palm to show respect to their new king, at least they weren't screaming while sucking the soul out of him.