class time with Harry pt.2 ((warning))

Harry was honestly getting annoyed now at professor Kettleburn's antics, 'why is he asking me more questions than the other children' he thought getting highly annoyed by now, "Harry!" Professor Kettleburn shouted, "Yes professor?" He asked innocently, "can a Phoenix die?" He heard the professor ask, "yes"
"You are incorrect" he said, "No I'm not a Phoenix can die, they could die from Basilisk venom" Harry said looking highly annoyed, "20 points to Slytherin for doing research" The professor said, "grab your stuff we're heading outside" Professor Kettleburn said, everyone packed up and headed outside to the Hogwarts grounds, "Okay everyone today is special we have Fawkes, Dumbledore's Phoenix" he said and smiled and began giving interesting facts about Phoenix's and how they were different types, meanwhile Harry had been trying to hide from the group of students because of the animals coming towards him, he ran deeper into the forest to where the kids couldn't see him and watched as many odd animals can into view to worship him, "um.....guys? What are you doing?" He asked, a seven headed snake spoke up, "forest queenn, or is it king? We came to worship out mother who will protect ussss" it hissed, "mother?" He said and teared up, "I have my own kids" he said happily in tears and scooped up a baby Chimera, "I'm a mommy" he said happily, his happy feelings were going towards the forest and creating new plant life for the animals a long with Hogwarts, "but I have to go class is almost over, and if my mate, your father finds out he'll band me from the bed again" he said and set the baby Chimera down after a kiss and went around giving all the animals kisses, it must have been awhile because the sun was setting, "the animals who didn't get kissed MOMMY STILL LOVES YOU!" He shouted in tears  and waved running off back to Hogwarts, he shifted into his animagus form and flew up to his room not seeing Tom and shifted back to open the window and sneak in and strode over to the bed, "Where were you!" Salazar shouted, he let out a scream, "you scared me!" He shouted and teared up, "Stop with the tears its bad enough that you're cute and using your weapons" Salazar said pointing to Harry's tears, "I was visiting my kids" he said, "You have kids!" The shadows shouted, "Yeah apparently since im the forest queen all the animals, that are not dark or light, are my children" he said and the shadows sighed in relief, "We thought you had actual kids, like birthed a child" said a shadow, "whats your name?" He asked, "uh...Allen your highness" Allen said and looked over frightened, "Well I want to birth kids, but not right now we're in a war, and all of you.." he said trailing off, the shadows stiffened, "You can call me Mother as well!" He said happily and the shadows looked at him blankly a smaller shadow smiled at him, "it would be my pleasure mommy" said the small shadow, "there is no way im calling you mother" said Salazar, "fine children shadows can call me mommy and those that want to can" he said and huffed and gave a small smile, the shadows shift back into the shadows in the room and Tom stepped in, "Where have you been!" Tom shouted, "I was in the room of requirements" he replied, "you'll have to show me that room later" Tom said sternly and stripped his clothes off revealing his sexy body. Harry looked flustered and turned red, "whats wrong?" He heard Tom say and he looked up with lust in his face, it felt hot to him, his whole body felt hot, "Tom...." He let out a whine and Tom went over to him and picked him up and laid him on the bed, "c-can we touch each other" he asked, "y-yeah" Tom said who was looking at him like he was meat, "but I'm not going to go all the way till we both are ready" Tom said and trailed his hand up his legs and pulled down his pants and boxers taking in the sight of his mates beautiful body. Tom leaned down and kissed his mate who moaned at his touch and leaned forward, "Tom please, I need more" Harry begged and Tom nodded and took hold of his mates cock and began stroking him, he let out loud delicious moans that any girl and make would envy for not sounding that beautiful. Tom blushed harder and flipped Harry onto his knees having his ass stick out.
Tom leaned forward pulling out his cock, "press your legs together tightly" he said and Harry nodded and did as told, he summoned some lube and stroked it on his cock and leaned forward lining his cock and thrusted in-between his  legs against mates cock and began thrusting fast, "Tom!" He heard his mate moan loudly and smiled sexily, "I can't wait to be deep inside you" he said enjoying Harry's moans and thrusted faster, "n-o if you go that fast.....I might cum" Harry gasped out letting out whines for Tom to hear, Tom thrusted faster in-between his mates thighs and against his cock faster, he slammed harder, "Tom!" He hear his mate shout in release, he slowed down his thrusting and cummed letting out a groan as it went all over Harry.
Harry leaned up and purred happily as he scooped up a trail of his mates cum and licked it from his fingers letting out a soft moan, "thank you for the treat" he said and leaned back falling asleep, Tom looked down at the sleeping male and hissed in annoyance as he was hard again, he let out a sigh and headed towards the bathroom, "damn you Harry!" He hissed angrily in parseltongue, for now he had to deal with a big problem.