Hogwarts PT. 2 ((Warning ))

((warning in this chapter there is lemon ahead))

Harry sat there thinking, thinking about how he was going to take his wand back debating on whether to kill or let Grindelwald live, he knew for sure if he was going to make Dumbledore pay her would have to kill him, but it still questioned him 'when' when will he do it, "Hey, a sickle for your thoughts? " he heard Tom say, "Excuse me my thoughts aren't that cheap honey " He replied having annoyance in his voice in which  his lover looked him, " is something wrong" Tom asked,  "A little I'm just wondering how I should get my revenge by one killing his lover Grindelwald, or two keeping him alive" said Harry as he focused back on thought. Tom stood there gaping at the small cute boy that was planning evil thoughts, 'To think that my mate is the devil residing in a cute body.' Tom thought and looked at the small boy, he grabbed Harry's chin and tilting his head, "Adorable yet deadly, you're like a cute snake with two heads, yet different personalities, one being so cute, yet the other being vicious." He said and leaned forward watching as Hardy closed his eyes to brace himself for the kiss, before their lips can brush against each other he pulled back and let out a small laugh as he smirked, "You jerk you did that on purpose! " Harry shouted at his lover and looked down in tears as he began pouting, Tom leaned forward and kissed him, "I'll always be a jerk honey." Tom said as he left an excited Harry who was jumping on his bed, he had to leave after all it was his night on duty.
----------------------
~meanwhile ~
Adrian had been watching Dumbledore for awhile, Adrian was one of Harry's shadows that he trusted, none of the shadows would ever dare to betray him when he was the one that actually cared for them, "Harry Salazar!? " Dumbledore shouted, he had to report this to his lover, he quickly left apparating to Grindelwald, "Gellert!" Albus shouted and walked towards his lover who sat there by the fireplace, "Yes?" Gellert asked, "A new student appeared, Harry Salazar, his powers are stronger than ours combined" he said, "Convince him on our side, we could use him" said Gellert who looked over at his lover pleased made Albus back away and bow before heading back to Hogwarts, Adrian had to tell his king quickly.
------------------
Harry sat there criss crossed as he wrote in his journal, "My king! " Adrian shouted and bowed on one knee before standing up, "I have new entails on what's Albus and Grindelwald's plan." said the shadow, "Tell me now." Harry said his attention now on the shadow, "Grindelwald convinced Albus Dumbledore to start pursuing you to join their plan of domination" said the shadow, "Oh!  This is perfect!" Harry broke down in laughter, "I guess we can use this to our advantage! We can join their causes, earn their trust, and kill Dumbledore's mate! Than!  He'll finally see how it feels to be without a mate and end up snapping showing people how he really is to the world! " shouted harry laughing like a psycho, three of the shadows had to hold up the silencing ward in fear that someone would hear their king due to how loud he sounded like. Harry let out a happy sigh as he raised his hand, "Colovaria " he whispered changing the colors of the wall to Griffindor colors, and as you remembered he was in Tom's room, he got up and left his mates room and went down to the bathroom, it's been awhile since he had a shower and he felt disgusting right now from talking about Dumbledore, he entered the showers which automatically turned on for him in warm temperature, "Ohh~" he let out a moan at the warm water against his skin, "I guess it's been awhile since I had a good wank ." he said as he caressed his hips and trailed his hands to his crotch and began stroking himself, he let out a loud moan as he began stroking himself, it's too bad no one would be able to catch him since this was his and Tom's room but Tom made it apparent that this was his room and he doesn't share, "But, he could, Aghn! Share his bathroom, right? " he smiled and got on his knees letting out loud moans as he stroked himself faster his other hand trailing down in-between his thighs to his hole and slipped in a couple finger, it didn't hurt but it was like a burning sensation that he liked, he began fingering himself while letting out delicious moans as he stroked himself faster. The shadows just watched in shock as their master pleasured himself while not caring that they were there, millions of eyes on him. Harry let out a cry as he cummed and panted heavily with tears in his eyes from the pleasure, "HARRY!!! " Tom shouted making Harry yelp and quickly stop what he was doing, 'I guess Tom finally came and saw how amazing his room looks now' he chuckled at the thought and cleaned himself and headed outside the bathroom dressed in his pajamas, " Yes Tom? " he asked innocently, "You know exactly what you did and you will be getting the couch! " Tom shouted making Harry pout, "Yes sir." Harry said dejectedly and began walking to the couch, but at least the couch was comfortable enough to make him sleep.