1- Blind date

Author's pov

" Ha won....Honey come down.." You heard your mom Screaming your name as you got up from the bed. You Washed your face and got in to your short pants and T shirt. Then headed to Downstair.

" Good morning mom " You kissed her cheek and sat on Breakfast table.

" Morning honey ..." Mom replied and sat toward you. You began to dig your breakfast. While you are eating , mom started to speak up.

" Honey, i have something to talk with you..." Mom asked as you asked back " What ?? "

" Mrs. Jeon's Son..." Your face become dark when you heard her name.

" Mom..I told you already ...I don't wanna date with that jerk...I don't even wanna see his bloody face.." You half yelled while throwing Chopsticks away. Every time when your mother trys to talk about that, your whole expressions change like an evil.

" Honey what's wrong with you darling ?? I don't know why you hate him this much..Jungkook is a good boy i ever seen.." You giggled as your mother says that.

" Good boy?? You mean Jerk boy ?? " You added and smirked.

" Fine ...listen to me, I don't care the way you think about him..You should date with him " Mom said frowning as you yelled back.

" I won't ever....Don't try to force me mom.." when you about to walk away , your mom got a call from Jungkook.

" Ohh...Jungkook ...Yes...Ok son..We will be there " Mom hung up the phone and spoke up.

" Honey...It's a call from Jungkook " She stopped talking.

" I know ..." you said
Aggressively.

" Mrs. Jeon ...She is passing so hard time now in hospital ...We should go now to see her..." Mom said so sadly. She sighed few times saying that. You nodded and walked to your room.

Mrs. Jeon and your mother are best friends since their childhood.   They decided to Change their friendship to a relationship making you and jungkook marry. That's why your mom ask you to date with jungkook. Mrs. Jeon is suffering from a Blood cancer. She is passing hard days in her short life time. She loves you a lot as her daughter. Because jungkook is the only child in Jeon family. They have their own company. Your father also work there as a manager.

Finally you arrived to hospital. Mrs. Jeon sent you a warmth smile as soon as she saw your smiley face.

" Ha woniee...Come ...here darling .." She extended her hand weakly. She talked to you by her low and weak voice as you replied her so kindly. You love her as your mom..because Mrs.jeon is so close with you..You loves her kindfull heart.

" So..How are you and Jungkook doing ?? Is he bothering you ?? " You surprised when she ask that sudden question. You glared at your mother who looks like dumbfounded.

" Yes Mrs. Jeon..We are doing well..he is a good boy ever " You replied so hardly and fake smiled. Because you didn't wanna break her heart saying something bitter she took your and and squeezed it gently.

" Relief ...I can close my eyes peacefully..because the only thing  bother me is jungkook's future..But i can say you will care about him more that i do..." She smiled weakly but brightly. You smiled back but a fake smile.

When you arrived to home your mom started to explain you about what Mrs. Jeon said.

" Ha won..Don't be Disobedient..You have a date with jungkook Tonight..I arranged everything by now..So don't dare to miss it..Please ..do this for Mrs.Jeon !! " Your mom was prying.