31- Thank you

Continue with previous chapter,

How hard it is to talk at the person you love and he doesn't reply. Every time it happes, your heart tear up to thousands pieces. You put some fresh flowers you brought for him to the vas..and kept looking at the languished flowers. Your face looks like the same, the bright smile has faded away and your face almost turned to pale, your eyes are puffy and dark because of endless tears..by all mean you're like a mess..

" How long will you take to wake up kooki..?? "

Asking that you bended down to kiss his forehead again...

But you stopped and looked at his lips, it has been such a long time for the last time you felt that lips on yours although all of that kisses. Once you looked at him and slowly placed your lips on his for a minutes.. " what??" You felt something.

" Jungkook , did you...did you move your lips jungkook ?? Did you ? " that's true, you felt his lips moved a bit. With that happiness you kiss him once again and and ran to the doctor.

Minutes later,

The doctor checked him.

" Are you sure Hawonie? " mom questioned.

" yes mom..I felt his lips moved when I kiss him..I'm sure he is getting well mom..."

Doctor spoke up after checking him.

" I think we have to wait Both Mrs. Hawon and Mrs. Jeon " he said like he thins you were lieing or what.

" No doctor..I felt him " saying that with tears, you walked to jungkook and held his hand,

" Jungkook, I know you can hear me, you did it jungkook, right ? Can't you at least move a finger? " you begged from him.

" Please ??? " you cried.

" Doctor, can't you do something ? " saying that you were about to walked away but stopped in the position feeling him holding your hand back.

" Doctor..look...I told you, he is getting well..he is holding my hand now..." you screamed with the tears of happiness.

Doctor also surprised and began to check him again. Jungkook moved hos fingers a little.

" Thank god.. He is getting better now, we have to wait..And Mrs. Hawon..you have to care about him more...I will change his medicines.." saying that doctor left.

" Gosh...Jungkook..thank you so much " you screamed in happiness. His mom hugged him and kissed his forehead.

How long you all have been waiting for him to see this, getting him well. That's why why we say, with the time every matter will be solved.

Time skipped, you asked Mr. Jeon to pick up Mrs. Jeon. Because she is not really doing good..But Hearing that good news, everyone felt so much happy.

" Don't you come Hawon? " Mrs. Jeon asked.

" No mom..I will stay with him tonight "

You spent whole the night speaking to him, Few times he moved his fingers. You were watching him long to see whether he oppens his eyes or not..You felt like you making your life worth not only living it, but also loving, because you married someone you didn't want to marry or you both even didn't love each others, but who thought that your life turn to a different path.. such as loving the person whom you don't ever want to even see.

It is almost morning, last night you felt asleep while watching jungkook unknowingly. You lead only your head on the bed. You really worked hard for him as you didn't even have a proper rest. You open your eyes with the sunshine which hit your face. As soon as you opened your eyes, you found the person who is staring at you with a huge smile.