26- Trust me

From previous chapter;

Back to Jimins' place

" Thank you Hawon..I knew this would happen ....I love you...you know that..." It was Jimin who is hugging you so tightly and you huged him back..

" I.....I love.....you too....Jimin.."
You muttered back at him..

What is really happened....You really gonna do this..yeah..seems yes...That can be, because you had a feeling about him...

That's why they say, wait until the right person come to your life..

Yeah..Jimin is the one for you...not jungkook...seems so...

" You know what baby...I was waiting for this movement...Hugging you like this, feeling you in my arms..Loving you like a crazy ... I will protect you until my last breath...I promise ..." Now, He is talking like a crazier..wit his long last happiness ...

" I know Jimin..Love you...!" You flashed a bright smile...A beautiful smile...

With that Jimin couldn't hold him anymore and he kissed you..kissed you like no tomorrow and you kissed him back with lots of love...Is this how your story is going to end, ? No no.lovable things coming after you..

" Jimin...I...I can't breath..." you said through the kiss..

" I'm sorry baby.." stopping that he hugged you...hugged you tighter , seconds later you felt him kissing your neck...

" Ahh...Jimin..." You moaned but he didn't stop...Little by little He moved turning you on as he lifted you in bridle style and moved to his bed room...bla bla....[ 😥 ]

___________________________________

**Author's pov**

"Jungkook !!!!!! ??? "

It was jungkook who is staring at you and jimin like a lion , starving from hunger to kill you both..

" Yaaaaa Park Jimin...You're gonna die fu**ing bastard...." He Burst at you two...You screamed
..

" Jungkook stoppp....." You were half naked..you covered your body from the blanket..

He grabbed jimin and pushed him to the wall, his head banged the wall as he held his head from pain...

" No...Jungkook ..Stop that...please " You tried to stop him but he pulled you away as you fell down on the floor...That Time watching jungkook is acting like a crazier, Jimin couldn't bear that, because jungkook hurted you...

" yaaaahhh...Jeon Jungkook ....." You heard Jimin screamed that and burst upon at jungkook with a glass flowe vas in his hand, He collected his all strength and attacked at jungkook...

Everything went silent...there were blood all over the floor and jumin stayed thare frozen..He lost his strength and fell on floor watching the person who is liveless toward him and he killed that person..

" Ha...won..." yes...it was you but not jungkook..because you pushed jungkook away and got the attack inside him...

" Ha wonnn...."

" Hawon......"

Jungkook slapped on your cheeks calling you helplessly..but no reaction from you...

All the things happened so suddenly..

" Ha wonn....." He screamed and burst in to cry....

What just happened..jimin..he didn't mean to do that...but..