27 - " Jungkook ?? "

Continue with previous chapter :

" Jungkook ..." Jungkook heard a familiar voice nearby him as he recognize who is that...

" Why are you doing this? "

" Why are you asking ?? " Jungkook asked in a evil tone..

" Yay...Stop that.."

" Park Jimin......"

Jungkook totally yelled at him..yes, that person was jimin..

" You already got what you want...So why are you here..you should stay with her...Not with me...." Jungkook said with a smile..A meaningless but painful smile..

" Jungkook...Stop that...You're out of your limits...!..." Jimin snatched the alcohol bottle which jungkook about to drink..That's true..He can't even control himself..This man is totally crazy...Jimin also has never seen him like this before..People says that A women can change a man to a different side..May be good or May be bad...About jungkook, He got these two sides at once..That's what pain a lot..

" Jungkook lets go home..." Saying that Jimin tried to make jungkook stand up...But jungkook resist him and pushed him..

" Yahh...I have no mood  to play with you...get up man..." Jimin sighed and again tried to make him stand up..when jungkook struggle to push him, Jimin held him strong..

" Why are you here???? I'm asking why are you here.....go...go to Hawon...." Jungkook screamed.

" Yah...Come back to your sanity..." Jimin gave up to carry Jungkook with him..

" Just go...go and have a nice fun with her...as you did all the time..." this time jungkook made a mistake as jimin crossed his limits...next second jungkook got a straight punch from Jimin as he fell on the floor.

" How one the earth you could judge her like this you bastard...Don't act like you're all innocent... Do you know what's going on with you now...no you don't know ...because I stopped it..You don't even know..If Hawon knows about what I am talk about now...she would definitely left you by now..." Jimin yelled...He totally yelled like he is going explode from his unstoppable anger.

" what??? What's with me, ?? Ahhhh....Didn't she tell you about our divorce.." Jungkook said.

"  Yes yes...divorce her...that's all you have to do know....Bloody fool..." Jimin yelled again watching jungkook laughing like an idiot.

" Yahhh... You're going to be a father for Hyunas' baby...."

When Jimin said that jungkook felt like a thunderbolt attacked to his head..

" W- What....? " Jungkook asked again to be sure, because he couldn't believe that..No ...he didn't want to believe that..He already lost his inebriaty only by hearing that..

" You're kidding right ?? " jungkook asked with a smirky smile.

" Nop....why would I? " Jimin said..

" But how do you know ? "

" Yes...I met here weeks ago when I was with Hawon..She wanted to speak at Howon saying that she has something fabulous to tell at her...Luckily Hawon resist her...But I Met Hyuna again..Because I wanted to know that and...and....She said that she is pregnant with your baby..."

" But ....but why you didn't let Hawon to know about this?? And........"

Jungkook couldn't finish it because the person who appeared there...

" Is that true Jimin..." Sound like you..Both of Jungkook and Jimin stopped talking but they are too late, Because you heard them all..

" Hawon....I can explain ..." Jungkook spoke up senselessly..