19- Killing Surprise

Heyyyyy, you know what??? It's a new chapter huhu...😹😹 Ok hope you still remember me and my stupid book. And please don't kill me, 😔😔 i know you all are sweet enough my friends 😘😘

_________________________________

Finally you and jungkook came to his home..his mom welcomed you so warmly as  always.

" Awwww my darling Hawon...How have you been sweetheart ??? " She gave you a huge hug and kissed your forehead asking that.

" Aww i'm doing good mom..how about you..?? "

" I'm extremely ok after see you two.." she replied.

" Mom....Your Son....is here...waiting for you " it's jungkook who interrupted to you and her.

" Aww jealousy boy...come here " she hugged him too.

" Missed you mom.." he said..you were looking at the along..how beautiful they are together.

" Are you gonna talk with them here...let them come in "his dad Mr.Jeon said with a laughter.

" It's ok dad " you said.

Time skipped-

" Ok...let me arrange something to drink " mom said and you followed her.

While preparing the drinks you and his mom talked about so many random stuff..but most of them were about you and jungkook.

" Here we go " mom served drinks and the maid served biscuits and others.

" After a long time Young Master " Maid said with a huge smile on her lips.

" Yeah.." He replied simply.

After that there was a huge silent there. While you and jungkook drinking the drinks.

* Your pov *

" Huh...for what she called us..what's she going to tell us...Ohhh god....i'm curious...And one things..Please don't say something stupid mom..please...."

While you're thinking that suddenly she raised her voice.

" So..." she stopped. You and jungkook Glared at her at once.

" So..." She repeated it again.

" Ahhh...mom..Say it please " jungkook frowned.

" Ok ok...so...I'm gonna tell you something can make you surprise.....huhuuu " mom screamed again making you both die in curiosity.

" ahhhh...mommmm " Jungkook screamed.

" We arranged a trip to France for both of you..." She said that super surprise news. But....

Wait...what..?? A trip..for both of you and that jerk jungkook..Your blood began to boil..It boiled as you're gonna vanish after what she said again.

" And....It will be your honeymoon trip.."

Whaatttttttt ???? Honeymoon...Now..yeah ...you're are gonna explode in the position.

" But mom...we had our honeymoon trip  " you interrupted.

" I know honey...but i know it was very quick arrangement and it wasn't that perfect either..because you two just went to a hotel and there was no fun at all right??? " mom explained. True..." That was the worse " you murmured.

After all her expressions..you didn't stop arguing with her...because a trip with jungkook like a trip with an evil..

" But mom..you know that jungkook have lots of works as he doesn't have a time to stay at home ...Totally he is busy.." You hit the point. Because he started to work..you thought it was your luck but probably it wasn't.

" Yeahhh...that's why dad and me decided this..while the trip you two can spent time together...right.." she said so happily.

" May be will have a good news too...right sweetheart " Dad interrupted making you even anger but you didn't show it. 

" Any  offence.." Mom asked in a joy tone.

You started at jungkook who looks so silence..He didn't even say a word. By all means he didn't even blink at mom's decision.

" Ok..so..would you like to stay here tonight " mom asked.

" No..."

" Yes..."

While you're saying no..jungkook said yes..

" I'm so tired ...no mood to drive now.." Saying that he headed to upstair.

" Ok...Sweety..Take a change "

" Okk.." Saying that you followed jungkook and you clearly knew what you're gonna do now..

* Your pov *

"Jeon freaking jungkook ....you're gonna die...trust me you're gonna die"

After came in to the room. I saw he laid on the bed.

" yahhh..what the hell is happening here...why didn't you say something..
Why didn't you reject that.."

" Yahh...Are you deaf...i'm talking to you bastard..."

* End of your pov *

You screamed like a freak..but there was no reply from jungkook making you even anger. All he did was acting like he was sleeping or...may sleeping in real.

You took a pillow and hit him using that. Once , twice ...no reply..When you about to hit him again you felt that you are going to fall down and yes you felt on the top of him.

Seconds after you saw his dead gaze about to kill you. To be honest, you frighten a bit.

" Stay silence..." That was all he said and he closed his eyes again.

" Yahh...What.." This time you couldn't finish it because ge dragged you to him more , breaking that small gap between you two as you nose touched his. This is something you hate to be happened.. Watch him this much close is something can make you scare so much..but yoi don't know why..

Jungkook...now he is staring at you while your eyes became bigger and bigger ..he clearly saw that..How  innocent you look like now.

" Do i need to do this always to make you silence..?? " he asked making you snap out.

" What....I..."  you couldn't finish that because .....

~TBC~
_________________________________

Hi my friends...Ok Ok...I can hear your nags...but please don't kill me and please forgive me.. because i know it was too late to update a new chapi and you girls probably don't even remember my story..i even had read this again..how funny..😹 but what should i do...life is so much hard..I even un installed watty...So here i'm back..yeah i think i'm back...

And thank you for waiting for me, for new chapi and thank you for reading my book and supporting me by your precious comments and votes. And sorry about any kind of mistakes🙏

Love you as always 😘😘

See you with nother chapter.

~ Aska😇~
30-06-2018
18.30pm

1017W