2 - The reason

** Your pov **

I spend my whole the day in my room. Because I don't wanna face to my mom. Every time when i see her, the only thing she ask me to marry that jerk jungkook. Ohh god why...Why it's me? Why should I marry the person whom I mostly hate. It happened like this.

we were studying in the same high school , But we didn't close to each others although over families are so close. He usually come to our house with his mother. Because he had drive her to our home. But he never talk with me or smile with me. I did the same. Because I hate arrogant people specially this kind of boys.
He and his gang were school heart throbs. Every girl wanted to be His girlfriend. But everyone knew the truth that Jungkook is a player in the first place. He usually asks girls to hangout out with him. But when they ask him to date with them saying that they love him, he leave them like no one, breaking their hearts. He is such a play boy..1 st class jerk.

He did the same for my best friend Mina. She didn't care about when i warn her to stay away from him. But no result. Finally she ended up with heart breaks. I couldn't act like I can't see those things. I decided to talk with him about Mina, because she said that she really Loves him. Finally we met at school play ground after the school time.

" Why did you want us to meet?? " He asked while sending smirks at me.

" Look Jungkook , Do you know what Mina's situation now?? She is crying all the day saying your name?? She really loves you?? How did you do this for her?? " I couldn't control myself but yelled at him out of the blue.

" Hey Hey, cool down, why are you yelling at me ?? " he asked like he didn't hear what i said.

" Yaahh...I'm just telling you to date with her.. Please don't take this easily ..she really loves you jungkook " I said but he didn't care about that but kept playing with his phone.

" Hey ..I'm speaking to you Jerk " I was totally yelling at him as he glared at me.

" Who are you to tell me what should i Do and what not?? And how can someone fall in Love with another one by a day?? How foolish..." He giggled saying that.

" What?? I'm her best friend that's why i'm talking with such a jerk like you, because i have nothing to do for her expect this..and when we talk about you, Everyone knows that you're a player in the first place..That's why you can't think about the mean of Love " What necessary to explain things to a jerk. But couldn't give up.

" You know I'm a player ..so why are you trying explain things, No uses to explain things to me since i'm a player ...So can I leave now Miss. Choi " I couldn't bear it anymore and i took my decision.

" Jeong Jungkook, If you gonna be like this, i will tell everything about you to Your mom..including this bad side of yours " Finally i warned him by mention about his mother. He stopped and walked close to me. I clearly saw a smirk on corner of his lips.

" Try it Then...You will get lots of regrets " he sent me a dead glare as i gasped a little. But his warns couldn't stop me, i informed everything about him to His Mom, She believed everything since i'm telling her everything.

Next day...Everything happened unlike i expect.

I was taking my lunch in Cafeteria. Suddenly I felt someone grab my hand harassly and pull me down on the flow. I wonder who was that and Yelled..

" Yaaah...what the hell ..." I surprised by the person i'm seeing. It was Mina while yelling at me. She was really mad at me saying I tricked her by dating with Jungkook. I didn't understand that what she meant.

" Mina...What the hell are you talking about, Me? Dating with Jungkook ?? " I screamed out of the blue.

" Yes...Don't act like you're all innocent Hawon...You lied me, i thought you're my best friend. You know i love jungkook so much, but you're dating with him behind my back..." She kept yelling at me.

" Mina, just listen to me, this is a misunderstand ...I.." I couldn't finish it because she slapped me hardly. I cupped my cheeks. My eyes almost got wet and unstoppable tears were falling down on my cheeks. My best friend just slapped me because of a misunderstand. Because of a jerk like him. She left me saying don't ever face to her or talk.
I felt like i'm dieing coz she is my only friend since my childhood. I lifted my head. I saw others were looking at me and laughing at me. I felt so embrace. Because this is someone related to a boy. A top class jerk.

I ran to find jungkook.
" You will die jungkook ...I swaer !! " I searched him everywhere and finally Found him in class. He and his friends were playing and teasing at each others. All of stuck when i yelled at Jungkook.

" Jeon Jungkook ...."

He Looked at me and smirked.

" Hey Miss. Choi ...you're so noisy " He Said in a playfully tone.

" What did you tell to Mina?? " I asked , no i yelled.

" What?? " he asked like he did nothing.

" Don't lie Jungkook, I know everything , what?? We are dating ?? What on the earth i can date a jerk like you...?? " i heard others were whispering to each others as i Screamed saying that. I found him giggling and and his friends seemed shocked.

" What jungkook ?? Are you dating with her?? " Jin asked suddenly. Jungkook didn't reply but walked toward me and stopped few steps ahead.

He interviewed my face for while holding his usual smirked. I felt my eyes getting wet agin.

" Isn't that true darling?? We are dating that's the truth that you and me know ...But your friend seems no..." He shrugged and peeked over my shoulders. I turned back and saw Mina was behind me..she seemed so angry to kill position.

" Jungkook ..there is no way for me to date with a jerk like you, not even in my dreams ...it won't happen ever....never " I yelled loudly as i can yell. I dug my fingers in to my palm for calm myself but couldn't, Because he suddenly Dragged me to him by holding my waist, next second i felt his lips on mine. He kissed me as others started to scream like a crazy. I felt myself burning inside of mine. I tried to pull him away. But i couldn't under his strength. Finally he pulled me away. As soon as we separated, my hand crossed his cheek. Yes i slapped him. Using my every single strength.

" How dare you to kiss me ??? " I yelled , i cried. But he didn't replied or react but smirked. Then he bended close to me and said
" I warned you that you will regret about what you did..."

I couldn't stand there anymore. I ran away from him. I ran away from everyone , from everything. The only thing i could do was cry, cry as much as i can and try to forget everything. I lost my best friend because of him. Every girl started to hate me. Coz Jungkook made everything as his wish. Everyone thought I'm the one who played with him and finally cheated on him and my friend too.

I spent my time lonely. The time should be so wonderful at school. But for me, i felt like i was in a living hell.. because of him. Jeon Jungkook ..The only person i hate in this entire world.

But now, my parents want me to marry him. This is the most funniest thing i have ever heard. To marry that jerk. It better i suicide myself.

___________________________________

Hey, Another chapter , hope you like it.

Comments and vote please !!
Sorry about mistakes , specially grammar ..
Have a nice day ahead😊

~Aska😉~
[ 26-06-17]