17- Evil him pt.2

FLASH BACK -

* Your pov *

Jimin asked me to come and visit his place..So yeah I agreed because I wanted to know him more I mean Huh....mmmm...Yeah I just wanted to know him more and It's  so fun, spending time with him.

After a quite Long Ride We came to his apartment..woww...It was a big surprise..What a beautiful and nice place...

" Woww Jimin, Nice place you have "

" haha..thank you sweety.." Huh..why is he calling me that along..so embracing..

" It's a surprise to see a boy keeps his place this much pleasent , clean and so nicely  "

" Huhu...Not everyone makes their rooms and places dirty..Specially me.." Woww, hesaid so proudly..Of course yes, Everything of him is nice , such as him..such as the way he treats me..

" Are you going to stand along..? "

" Owwhh no no..I just took a good look around ..so nice i'm saying again.." I jumped to the couch saying that..I don't know why, he smiled at me so weirdly..umm i meant so......attractively..and it could race my heart beat up a little faster.

" Cofee?? " he asked breaking that awkward silence between us.

" Ohh yeah.."

" Wait , I will be back.." he disappeared to the kitchen. While he was making coffee , i took my chance to peek at his whole house. There were two rooms there and i found one as his own.

" Wowww..." My tongue slipped.

I never had such an awesome room like this..

Wait..I was wrong...Jungkook..

My mind ran back to the day i stepped in to his room as his freaking wife..His room also like this..so neat..But still he is a jeark..only his room is nice.

" Hey..."

" Ohh my.." I jumped back..It was jimin and he scared me..

" What are you doing here..? " He asked and yeah..I scared so much because i was in his room..without his permission.

" I know , I didn't ask your permission to enter here...I'm  S- " He cut off me with a smile.

" Don't say sorry ...It's ok..My room  means it's yours too.." such a relief he didn't get mad....Ohhhh wait what.....?? What did he mean...by...That ...

" What - "

" Coffee is ready ....Come ..lets go " He dragged me with him before i asked that again..

While drinking the coffee we talked random stuff..suddenly something came in to my mind.

" ummm Jimin..?"

" Yes " he responded.

" About...Hyuna and Jungkook , Do you know what's going on with them? " when i asked that i saw his expressions changed wider.

" Why are you asking Hawon ??"

" ahh..It's ...because Jungkook is Acting weird - " he cut off me.

" Weird means? "

Weird means , He - He kissed me thinking me as Her....

" Ahh...Nothing , I just meant once he got drunk and talked about hyuna so badly ...." yes I lied.

" It's because She is cheating on him "

" Whatttt??? " I half screamed and my jaw dropped hearing that.