21 - Honeymoon pt.1

*Your pov *

Finally , this is the day..The day me and Jung kook are gonna fly to France. Our honeymoon..So funny..That's true I don't like to stay with him. But it's a trip to huhuuu...That's why i'm gonna keep calm. Because it's a trip.....And jungkook..who cares about that jerk. Ok Jeon Hawon..You only have to keep Enjoy the trip and don't care about him...

Wait...what did I just say..Jeon Hawon???? Jeon Hawon....Jeon Hawon?????

Whatttt....No..Yah Are you crazy? What the hell you just said. It will never be Jeon..Ok..Choi Hawon...

" Yah..Jeon Hawon...How funny you're " Suddenly I heard that voice. That Awful voice of him.

"What are you talking about ?" I asked.

" It's Already Jeon Hawon my wifu.." He said making me Super surprise..

" What...How does he...Know ...That" I murmured to myself.

" Are you always like this..You're telling everything what you're thinking..Such a stupid girl.." he said while giggling making me super anger but mostly shame.

"Fine...Whatever lets go babe.."

" Ok.." i said.

" haha...OK" he repeated it agin.

" Wait..Did i just say OK..to that babe thing...Yahhhhh..." I screamed..

Huh..What kind Of idiot you Hawon..

Author's pov

Finally you two arrived to France Afrer a long fly...where Jungkook's mother choose for you two to spend your so called Honeymoon.

" Woaaahhhhhhh " It's a long mouth widen from you.

" Don't say..." Jungkook about to speak up but you cut him off.

" Yeahh...It's my 1st time..And i know you're laughing because you have visited here so many times.." you said in a bit angry tone.

" Yup...But There is nothing to laugh " he said.

" Why.."

" That means I have to bring you every where and you have to follow me..." he said in a gorgeous tone.

" Hell...." you pouted. Because he is right.

" Fine, Let's go baby.." He said and There is a Car coming Toward you. The one who drove the car got off and came near to Jungkook.

" Sir..Here is the Key, Have a nice Trip...Sir..And Mam..." He bowed at you two.

" Thank you " Jungkook said so clemently.

"Woaah..When did he become this polite ? " You thought.

After that you two got in to the car.

" Where we are going ? " you asked.

" Wait and see wifu.." he said in a joy tone. You just blinked and watched him. He seems so Happy. But why...Because of the trip or something else.

Finally you arrived somewhere. It's Not a hotel. So where you to gonna stay.

It seems a maisonette. But it's a modern house. There is pool out there and the garden was very beautiful.

" Woaaahhhhhhh " your mouth widen.

" How is it? " He asked.

" Not Bad.." You said quickly coming back to sense.

The inside of the House is beautiful too. You looked around.
Your Luggages already there. You didn't notice but By now you and Jungkook really look like Husband and Wife who recently got married.

*Jungkook's pov*

I'm glad, Because She likes the place I chose. I know this won't be like our honeymoon. But at least I wanna be friend with her. This is the way i'm gonna win her heart. I know it's that easy. But at least i should try. Yes jungkook..You can...

" Jeon Jungkook ......." I heard she screaming my name. Haha...I know the reason. I steped there.

" Yess "

" Yahhh...There is Only one room here......." she said in an evil tone.

" Is that so.."

" Yah..You knew it. You chose the house " She screamed again.

" Yes I'm...No matter..This is our Honeymoon right " I said. i know she is gonna fire me.

" Jeon Jungkook " she yelled like a crazy.

" I'm going to take a bath...you can reset wifu..." I said and Walked in to the Bathroom.

Hah..I don't know that why she always get problems with room. We used one room since the day we got married. I know that I was rude at her earlier. But I didn't do anything to her. So why she is getting trouble with this.

What....You didn't do anything, right jungkook. It's ...Ummmmm....Ok it was just a kiss..

And once I ended up sleeping with her...

And....That's true I like.... to.... Sleep with.....her...because ....it...was.......good...

And She....is...making.... me..
nervous....There...for...sometimes ...i can't ....control ....my ....self .....

So....I'm...

I'm.......

Yaahhh....Jeon jungkooK...what are you thinking right now...Don't dare.....I'm gonna stay calmly. That's it....That's all..

Now bath..That's it.

I know it's a crazy..But still I don't wanna do something bad to her although she is my wife..She hates me a lot and i don't wanna drag more...

When I Walked back to the room, I saw Hawon is sleeping Peacefully there. She is really beautiful by all means. That's true I did not interest in her, but I knew how beautiful she is, Since her school time. I slowly walked to her and Sat beside her near the bed. Her long hair was touching the flow. She has such a long and beautiful hair. I didn't mean but I already touched her face. Unknowingly. My hand reached her eyebrows and I slowly rubbed them. And rubbed her pinky cheeks and......and her pinky lips. Then suddenly I noticed that she opened her eyes slowly. I don't know why but I stuck in the position. She kept looking at me. It's horrible. Because she kept silence instead fire me.

" What Are you doing ? " she asked Suddenly.

" It's ....umm...I was just ..." I couldn't find something to say.

" Stay away you jerk " That what she said. As always. No wonder..

" Yah....Jeon jerk jungkook...Don't dare to come closer me, don't dare to even touch a hair of me..Your tricks won't ever work on me..understood..."

Saying That she left me their and walked to the bathroom.

" Shuh...Ok Ok...I won't "

TBC~

__________________________________

Hey girls,

I might back, Exams are super hard😠😠, huh..whatever i thank I'm gonna reapt them. 😭😭😭

Thank you 70k reads😘 And I don't know this thing #1 in Myungsoo

It's a short chapter, but hope you like it😊 comment and vote please 😘 Have a nice day..Love ya all😘 sorry about mistake and please be kind to ignore them.

And Look up at the start, Guess who is there at the media ..😹🔫

~Aska😭~
10.09.2018
20.54pm
1048W