[Chapter 2] Despair of my love

A chill ran up her spine like none she'd ever felt as she felt a wooden object with nails sticking out of it, ran up her backside. With a rush of adrenaline, the teenager quickly turned around and tried to defend herself by swinging the golf club into the face of her attacker.

After the golf club collided into his face, she pushed him with her open hand and try to make a run for the front door. She ran down the halls of her house, she was able to hear the heavy footsteps from behind her. Her efforts to escape are futile when the baseball bat littered with nails his her backside. Due to the impact of a hit, She fell forward with a painful thud. As the attacker loomed over her in the darkness of the hallway, The teen was able to turn her head around to get a better look of what her attacker looks like. The attacker was a man with a very strong built. his hair was shaggy and color to Brown and his eyes were mostly covered by his dark sunglasses. He wore a bomber jacket, a white T-shirt, jeans, and a red converse.

"Where do you think you're going?" his low, deep and monstrous voice purred. The hairs on the back of her neck stood straight up as she tried to getaway. as she used her hands and knees to try to push yourself off the floor, she was instantly pushed back down against the floor when her attacker slammed his foot against the gaping wound her back causing her to squealing pain.

With her flight and fight response is kicking in, she turned her body around so she would be laying on her back. Without hesitation, she grabbed his leg and bit down on it as hard as she could. Stumbling, the man walks backward a tiny bit and groaned with pain; Giving her enough time to get back on her feet and run away.

She knew that she would be unable to make it to the door in time So instead she ran back into the living room and lock the door behind her. Even though the door was locked, he started to grab furniture and push it in front of the door, trying to make a barrier.

Before she was able to add another chair to the barricade, a loud bang other side of the door echoed throughout the whole entire room. "Open the door, you little bitch. I promise I won't hurt you, that much~" His deep, rich voice filled The teenager's ears and sucked the air from her lungs. Her legs turned to jelly and she began to move to a corner. She could only pray she was small, and quit, and hidden.

loud bang continues through the room as tears streamed down her face. Her eyes were wide with fear When I happy, but yet creepy voice said, "Open the door or the big bad wolf is gonna break the door down~" More Tears furiously fell from her eyes. Hugging her knees closer to our body, she tried her best to muffle her cries of Terror into her clothing, but no matter how hard she tried to muffle her screams, she knew that the killer was able to sense fear.

Suddenly, the door that was previously locked and barricaded flew off of the hinges and landed mirror meters away the girl crying in the corner. ith her eyes blurry with tears, The girl was met with her attacker who had a grin that could challenge the Cheshire Cat on his face. "Knock, Knock!" He taunted mockingly as he used his open hand to make a knocking gesture on the wall.

His baseball covered with her own blood, rested upon his shoulder as he slowly walked over to the girl in the corner. In a last-minute effort to try to protect herself, the teenager took off her shoes and tried to throw it at him. The first time she missed, but when she threw her second shoe, the man raised his hand up and caught it directly. Tossing the shoe to the floor, The man continued walking towards her. As pain and panic flooded her systems, the girl screamed, "Who the hell are you!?"

Chuckling to himself, the man leaned down to her level so they would meet eye-to-eye with each other. the girl attempted to try to escape again, but the man grabbed her by her ankle and pulled her closer to him. Towering above that the defenseless girl, He looked down at her and gave her a toothy grin before purring, "The names Allen and I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream"

Without hesitation, he raised his bloody the baseball bat and slapped it down hard against the girls from the side, Causing her to Yelp like a helpless, scared, little puppy. Her eyes that were once blurry with tears, began to fade into a dark abyss.