[Chapter 4] Recently deceased

Something, (__) slept easy. She slept knowing that she was in a comfortable place and surrounded by friends and family, but today wasn't one of those days. Unrelenting images hammered in her mind well she tried to find peace. Her mind was filled with the repeating memory her being slammed against the wall and blood pouring from her wounds.

Her eyes snapping open and a cold chill traveling down her spine, like an air conditioning harshly blowing its cold wind against for back. The nervous pit in her stomach started to toss and turn, the anxiety of Looking down at her collection of injuries and slash wounds. Her calloused fingers pressed against the wooden floors as she pushed herself onto her knees. Her vision was fine, but her hearing muffled for a moment like audio underwater.

A grunt of pain escapes from her lips as she uses the wall for balance to help her get back on her feet. Once she was standing up, She thought to herself out loud, "He's nowhere in sight, this must be my perfect chance to escape." Quickly, she spun her body in the direction of the front door but her eyes widen with fear when she saw that the door was nowhere in sight. With her jaw hung open and wide, the girl slowly paced towards the area where the front door was supposed to be. Placing her hand on the wall, the girl looked up with pearl shaped tears in the corner of her eyes, "Wh-where did the door go," her voice Shaked, "If the door isn't here, I have to find another way to get out..."

Slowly, she made her way down the familiar holes of her house. the ones happy atmosphere that fills this place was replaced with a darker and more eerier tone. With her eyes shifting back and forth, you notice the peeled wallpaper and the Rustic colored door knobs belongs to the wooden and cracked doors they were evenly spaced out down the hall. "What the hell, this doesn't look like my house at all" The teenager whisper to herself as the floorboards Creak underneath the pressure of her feet.

Burnley grabbing the doorknob to the door that was supposed to lead to a room, she slowly pushed it open and seared in to see between the crack of the door frame and door. Her heart instantly jumped out of her mouth as she stumbled backward, Falling onto the chipped wooden floor behind her. She raised her hand to her mouth, trying to muffle her pained cries, but it was hard to keep quiet when blood was slipping through her fingertips.

Be on the other side of the door, we're on a pile of corpses, each unique with their own injuries and dried bloodstains. Flies hovering around on top of them, waiting for their bodies to dissolve enough so they can feast upon their Rotting Flesh. Large gashes littered their stomachs to the point where you were able to see the bones and organs that were once healthy and functioning. Their Eyes Were a disgusting milky white color and the pupils were small and dilated.

The poor girl jilted backward, but all that did was ram her head against the wall, her vision fracturing for a moment. More Tears formed in the corners of her eyes as she frantically turned her head in the opposite direction. Her mind was already breaking, if you were to see any more Gore her brain would be shredded into tiny pieces like a piece of paper being put in a paper grinder.

With goosebumps growing on her arms, the girl pushed herself back onto her feet and mumbled, "I don't want to become like those people. I have to find a way out of here, I have to!" Quietly, the girl closes the door and continued to search the house for any other exit.

the areas where the front and back door had completely vanished in all the windows in the house or board it up with wood and other materials. the only form of lights that were in the house was the blood-red sun peeking through the cracks in the wood and windows. As the number of locations to escape dwindled, the teenager began to frantically look more and more until there was only one spot left.

Wrapping her hand around the doorknob, she pushed it open. Her eyes widened in fear as she stared down the staircase that led to the basement. The same basement that she was trapped in, the same basement that contained all her fears. With a gulp, she placed her feet on the first step and began to make her way down.