Ten

The game was normal: we win, we're in the playoffs, everyone is happy.

At least everyone else is happy.

Why not me? Maybe because of the two people who hate each other inviting me to the same party.

one to expose the other

one for... fun?

I'm now sitting on the side of the field, watching the teams congratulate one another as I put together the nursing gear... being that I was dragged into this 'job'.

When I finally pack all my things I grab the bag, beginning to take it off the field when I feel a slight tap on my shoulder.

"Hey Norie," The voice behind me says, already knowing who it is. I begin slow down my pace as Jullian stands beside me, a smile on his face.

"Hey," I drag on, giving him a small smile.

"What's the matter?" He asks, placing his arm on my shoulder.

"Nothing, just tired," I mutter, walking into the inner-stadium, heading towards the nursing room.

"You can't be tired, we still have to go to that party remember?" He says and I shake my head in response.

"Yeah about that-"

"No excuses, you're going," He grins which I just sigh.

"Anthony asked me first," I say and he chuckles then gives an exaggerated sigh.

"Poor boy, he's really trying it isn't he?"

"Yeah... he's trying."

"Ouch," He says, which I grin, "You're definitely going to the party with me now for hurting my feelings."

"You mean for being honest?" I say back, a gasp coming from him soon after.

"Wow Norie, who knew you could be this vicious," He grins as I begin to unlock the nursing room, walking in and placing the bag down. When I place it down I turn around to see Jullian slam it shut in front of me, his back against the door.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask, my hands crossed along with my eyebrow raised.

"Waiting for you to say you're going to the party with me."

"You're funny, I'm not going to the party with you," I say as I walk to the door, reaching for the handle before he steps in front of it, a grin placed on his lips.

"So you're going with Anthony?" He asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm going with nobody... because I'm not going," I sigh, trying to move his sweaty body out of the way, failing miserably.

"No, you're going," He says, copying my pose with his arms crossed.

"Very funny Jullian, now seriously get out of the way, we're going to miss the bus," I say which he shrugs, remaining in his place.

"They wouldn't leave without their football captain would they?"

・・・

"They seriously left without their football captain."

"What the hell did I tell you," I say, giving a sigh.

"Well I didn't think they actually would!" He says back, looking at the nearly empty parking lot, "well at least I got a sweet date to the party," He begins to grin, which I give him a glare.