Sixteen

Well, fuck. 

I let out a large sigh as I get into my moms car and press the gas to hurry over to Jullian's house, part two. As I'm driving I start tapping my foot with impatience as I watch the car in front of me be a law abiding citizen and go the speed limit as I watch the clock go be second by second.

At some point I end up going around them and speed to his house, quickly parking to see his parents have left and Anthony's car is still there, along with Jullian's. I run up to the door, knocking on it rapidly as I hear them yell at each other. There's a couple of seconds of silence before the door unlocks, opening slightly to see Jullian on the other side.

"Norie what the hell are you doing here?"

"What the hell is Andy doing here? Why would you let him in your house?"

"It actually wasn't my choice, my pa-"

"Yeah I don't care," I deadpan as I open the door to where I can enter, seeing Andy's face turn to shock before going back to it's angered state. "Catching up with an old friend huh?" 

"Why do you care? So you can go save him again?" He chuckles, crossing his arms as I watch them slightly tense.

"Why are you here? What the hell is your deal Andy," I ask, which makes Jullian scoff slightly.

"Yes Anthony, please tell her why you're here," he buds in, making Andy go quiet.

"That doesn't matter," he says sternly, which makes Jullian take a step forward, standing next to me.

"So it doesn't matter that you came to my house to try and get me to stay quiet? That you're too much of a baby to tell her that you love her and that's why you told me to leave?" Jullian begins to yell, putting me into shock.

"That's not true." Andy says, looking back from Jullian and I.

"So it's not true that you were too scared to tell her that you're in love with her that you thought the only way to get her was to tell me that it was best for me to get out of the picture, that I was hurting her. That you were so head over heels in love with her that you'd try and get anybody out of the way that posed any sort of threat? That you got your friends to enforce the fact that I shouldn't talk to her? That she'd be better off without me and that you'd come after me if I tried to talk to her again? That you were scared she'd choose me over you this whole time?" He starts to yell louder, making me get slight chills. I stare at Andy as he looks me directly in the eyes, shaking his head.

"That's not true Elle, I wouldn't do that," he says as he begins to take a step towards me, Jullian stepping in between the two of us. I look to the side to see his face turn slightly angry. Before I can react he shoves Jullian, almost knocking me over as well. "You're gonna be fucking sorry Jullian," he says before punching him square in the jaw, Jullian not even reacting. He quickly gets up, pushing him back as they move slightly away from me.

"Come on Anthony, tell her, or are you just gonna try and get to her through getting rid of me again," Jullian chuckles as Andy's face darkens, clenching his fists. Jullian pushes Andy back, making him stumble farther away from the two of us.

"Can you two just stop?" I yell, getting between the two of them as they give each other death stares. "You two are ridiculous."

"Then let's go Elle," Andy says, walking past Jullian as I watch him talk towards the door. "I said let's go," he says more sternly as he watching me stay in my place. He quickly walks over to me, grabbing my arm and pulling me lightly. "Elle, come on." 

"I don't want to go with you," I say as he looks hurt before quickly turning angry, an emotion I rarely see on his face towards me.

"She doesn't want to go with you Anthony," Jullian says, watching him carefully.

"You're coming with me Elle," He says as his grip tightens, starting to pull me towards the door.

I let out a small cry as I feel a sting in my arm from his grip, "Anthony stop, you're hurting me!" I yell as he quickly lets go, making me stumble back, Jullian quickly catching me. "Just leave," I whisper as tears come to my eyes, rubbing my arm lightly as I see it turn a faint red. Anthony stands there in shock as he moves his eyes from my arm back to his hand. After a few seconds he looks up to me, which I quickly turn my head away, hearing the door slam a few seconds after. We remain quiet as we hear his car quickly drive off, the sound of the engine beginning to fade.

"Why did you come here?" Jullian asks, lifting up my arm to look at it, "are you okay?"

"I just came to get my phone and then realized where he was going... but I'm fine," I mutter, walking towards the place where my phone was. I watch as my phone buzzes, making my heart sink when I pick it up and read the message.

Anthony: I'm sorry

I haven't heard from Anthony since that text.

...and I wouldn't see him for a period longer then that.

and I wouldn't see him for a period longer then that

••• Author's Note •••

so that's that. sorry again for the short chapter, if you didn't know I made chapter fifteen longer, which led into this one. Also I hope you liked this chapter, now to explain myself.

I know I know, it's been almost a month since I've updated, I'm sorry. I've been trying to write but my brain has been so scattered with school and stress that I couldn't think of anything to write up, which I admit, has been hard and is my fault. I hope you don't hate me for it, and I'm definitely not looking for your pity, I'm just telling you why there's been an absence of my writing.

Anyways, I'm not gonna lie I was just gonna write that when she opened the door she found out Jullian & Anthony turned gay for each other just for the 'lols' but I decided not to because this chapter is supposed to be semi-serious so ya know.

Okay sorry this authors note is getting extremely long... but f'real I need to know how long the absence of him should be... I'm thinking around a year so they'd be in college bc highschool is lame lol. But yeah, tell me if that'd be cool.

Thank you again for your patience and for your continuation to read this mess I call a book! x

・originally published on October 17, 2017・updated on July 27, 2019・