Twenty-Three

・a few months later・

"Elle? Elle wake up," a voice says, waking me up from a much-needed nap.

"Huh?" I yawn and rub my eyes, turning upwards to see who's interrupting. I open my eyes slowly and see Anthony hovering above me, a smile on his face. "Oh my god, Andy," I almost scream in fear, my face turning a light crimson from the proximity, "Why're you on top of me." 

"Well it's almost your last day of break before you have to go back to college so I figured we should hang out," he says, remaining in the same position. I let out a sigh before turning back onto my side, closing my eyes.

"What time is it?"

"Around 6, why?"

"Can I have until 7?" I ask and he lets out a sigh, using one of his arms to turn me back towards him.

"No, this is a very time-sensitive hangout," he says and I open my eyes again, looking at him one more time before closing my eyes again.

"Is Jullian going to?"

"No, stop asking questions before I fall on you to wake you up," he says and I open my eyes to glare at him, getting a smile in return. I let out a groan and begin sitting up, accidentally headbutting him in the process. Due to our heads hitting each other he reaches up to touch his head and falls on top of me, almost headbutting me again.

"Owie," I whine, too lazy to move from him being on top of me. I hear Andy mumble something but I'm unable to decipher exactly what his words are and I close my eyes again, drifting off to sleep again. 

Before I can fully fall asleep Andy makes his way off the bed, the weight lifted allowing for me to sleep normally again. "Up we go," he mumbles, catching my attention before I'm hoisted up into the air and slung onto his shoulder without hesitation.

"Woah Woah Woah," I say, tapping his shoulder from my position, "what's happening?"

"I told you, we're having a time-sensitive hangout," he says, leaving immediately through the door. "Are you awake now?" He asks, placing me in the passenger seat and getting into the driver's seat of his car.

"Well now I'm hungry," I say, patting my growling stomach, "where are we going?"

"Don't worry about it, put this on," he says with a smile, handing me a blindfold, "it's important for the hangout."

"Are you about to murder me?" I ask and he chuckles, shaking his head.

"Definitely not, but it is important for the hang out to be even more special," he says and I nod, putting it on.

"Do I get a hint?" I ask and he chuckles again, turning on the car.

"Of course not."

・・・

"We have arrived," Andy says and puts his car in park. I wait quietly as he begins to shuffle around, exiting the car. A few seconds later the passenger door opens and makes me jump slightly. "Sorry about that," he chuckles, helping me out onto the ground. "I'm gonna need you to go back over my shoulder," he says and I laugh, putting my arms out.

"Alright then, less work for me," I smile and he lets out a chuckle, picking me up afterward. He closes the passenger door then walks away, shuffling around more before closing the trunk to his car. "Are you sure you aren't murdering me?" I ask and he laughs, letting out a sigh.

"Yes, Elle, I'm sure I'm not murdering you," he says as he continues walking, eventually coming to a stop after a few minutes. "Okay," he says, setting me down, "you can take off your blindfold," he says and I nod my head, pulling it off of my eyes.