Twelve

|| Eleanor's POV ||

I wake up in a bed that isn't familiar... at all.

Oh no... Oh no-no-no-no-no. This can't- didn't- wouldn't happen to me, would it? I didn't even drink... I didn't even talk to anyone I didn't know... I didn't-

buzz. buzz. buzz.

I pick up my phone to see it's currently 2 in the morning and that I've gotten a few texts from Andy.

 Eleanor || Anthony 

I don't know if you woke up yet but you passed out so I just put you somewhere, sorry if that scared you.

I had to leave the party to drop off a friend, just message me when you need me to come back.

It was an emergency so I kinda left without a word of warning, sorry again

Thanks, and don't worry I wasn't scared...

yes I was... even though I'm fully clothed.

I'll probably just fall asleep again haha... catch you in a bit

Sounds good

I turn off my phone and hear people still chatting downstairs, this time a little more frantically than before. The sound of chanting seems to pique my interest so I quickly go to the restroom, looking at my appearance.

I look to see mascara and tear stains spotted on my cheeks and my eyes are a little puffy... great. I quickly wipe off as much as I can, then splash my face with cold water, soon coming to a slight agreement with my appearance.

I walk downstairs and see people crowding around a table, cheering some people on. Piquing my interest I walk closer to the table, seeing the action. I squeeze my way into the small crowd and see 3 boys sitting side by side, taking shot after shot. 

"Come on babe! You can win!" Veronica cheers, placing a sloppy kiss on Jullian's lips before he takes yet another shot, finishing them all.

"Hey Norie! Wassupp!" Jullian chuckles with a toothy grin as he raises a glass. "We should take a shot for Norie!" He says and the others cheer, happily having an excuse to get another drink. I begin to turn around before he calls my name again, making me turn around. He begins to gesture me to come over, which I reluctantly oblige, slowly making my way towards him.

"What Jullian." I scoff, which he gives a frown.

"Why are you being so mean? Did I do something wrong?"

"Something like that." I deadpan, which he frowns even more, then smiles again.

"Well anyways, I need to talk to you," he sighs.

"Okay, then talk."

"Alone," he slurs, beginning to stand up. "Everyone! I will be back!" He yells, which everyone either cheers or laughs, some both. "Let's go," He chuckles, walking into a secluded area not far from the kitchen.

"What Jullian," I mutter which he begins to lean his head towards mine. His breath smells densely of alcohol and I turn my head, making his lips run into my cheek.

"What was that for?" He stutters, which I scoff.

"Jullian you're drunk... and don't even know what you're doing," I sigh, slightly pushing him away. As I begin to walk off he grabs me by the arm, looking me dead in the eyes.

"I thought you loved me Norie? Don't you kiss people you love?"

I let out a pained laugh before pulling my arm out of his grasp, "Wow Jullian." I say before walking back into the room upstairs, making sure to lock the door.