Eleven

"Your car smells like-"

"Sex?"

"That's a way to put it."

"What can I say... I'm a sex god."

"Sure... whatever helps you sleep at night."

"Well, I mean... sex does-"

"Okay, this conversation is over."

・・・

As Jullian parked, I looked ahead to see a good amount of cars around the cul-de-sac as well as people playing beer pong in the open garage of the only house with its lights on. 

Which one could only assume was the party house.

It was a little on the bigger size, not overbearing though. Jullian and I walked out of his partially beaten down truck, walking a few houses to get to the main house. When we got there a few girls gave glances, while the guys all just said hi to Jullian, which was no surprise.

I hated nearly everyone on earth, meaning I didn't socialize or want to be near people unless I genuinely liked them or in this case... was forced to be with them.

"Hey girl, you want to play?" Someone spoke up, making me turn around. I had assumed 'girl' was me, being that I'm the only one basically nobody knows.

"I'm good- thanks," I mutter, leaning against the garage wall.

"Suit yourself, Jullian?"

"No- you know I don't drink anymore," He says, waving him off as he heads towards me.

"Well well well, looks like you've become the party pooper," he jokes, Jullian giving him the finger, then turning to me.

"I'm gonna go inside and grab a water, care to join?" he asks, which I nod before following him through the hallway. It wasn't overly crowded like many cliche parties seem to be,  there were just a few people socializing here and there, some on their phones dreading this party just like me. 

When we reach the kitchen Jullian talks to the guy leaning against the fridge on his phone, who hands him two water bottles.

"Shouldn't he move since people are going to want drinks?" I whisper to Jullian who chuckles.

"He's hosting this, he doesn't want people putting stuff in the water, or anything for that matter," he says, which I respond with a quiet 'oh.'

"Hey babe and- Eleanor," Veronica says, walking up to us, "they're playing games downstairs, care to join?" she asks Jullian, giving me a side-eye.

"Um-" he mutters, looking to me, which I shrug, "I guess, come on Norie," he says, grabbing me gently by the arm as Veronica leads the way. When we finally reach the basement there's a circle of people, one of those people including Anthony, who's too distracted by his phone to notice the new players. "You two can just sit there," she says, pointing to an empty spot in the circle, directly across from him. "I'm staying out of this one," she sighs, standing to the side. "Okay everyone may I have your attention! We're going to be playing spin the bottle, quick kiss style," she smiles, which many of the people begin to mutter. "I'll pick who spins, then whoever it lands on they have to kiss!"

"This should be fun," I mutter, watching her place the bottle in the middle.

"Lauren- you can start," she says bittersweetly, which Lauren rolls her eyes, spinning the bottle. Everyone watches it carefully as it begins to slow down- finally landing on the boy dreadfully sitting a few people down from her.