Done

Smalls was at the dinner table laughing with her parents and Baby who was smiling proudly at the joke he told. Smalls felt the burner ring in her pocket. Baby looked at her pocket and narrowed his eyebrows.

"Excuse me, business call." She said quickly before getting up. "Baby, tell me how did you meet Wesley." Her mom asked and Smalls stopped as she got out. "We chose the same branch of business." He said looking at Smalls with a wink. She relaxed and went outside only to see Doc? "Doc, what the hell? How'd you get here?" Smalls asked

"Well I need my two partners in crime back in town. I have a job, and by the looks of it. It needs to happen soon before someone takes it." He explained looking at his watch.

These last couple days have been good minus her nightmares. Her and Baby had payed off what they took and they were done. So what was Doc doing here? In front of her parents house?

"We can't keep working for you Doc." Smalls said as she stared at him. Doc sighed and looked at her. "You know I'll kill you and everyone you love right?" Doc said looking at her. She hated him.

Smalls looked at the ground. "Yes." She whispered. "Smalls, what's the problem?" Baby asked coming behind her and crossing his arms. "He wants us back in." She spoke softly and began turning to him.

"You said that was the last time." Baby said standing closely behind Smalls. "I said we were straight, not done. You both are stupid enough to think we're done? Not the case, Baby you're my best driver. Smalls, there's no Baby with out you. You two are the best of the best." Doc said almost pleading.

Smalls looked up at Baby, who looked back at her. Doc never understood the two, but they always clicked and it seems like the two was having a conversation with their eyes.

Smalls sighed and she turned toward Doc. "Okay we're in." She said as baby nodded to Doc who looked at him. "We're in.." he said shaking his head.

"Perfect, I'll pick you both up tomorrow morning, get some sleep." Doc said smiling before he got in his car and left.

"I thought we were done.." Smalls whispered to Baby. He didn't say anything because he thought they were done too.

Smalls sighed and went inside. "We can't stay much longer. Work calls ya know. But I'll be sure to come back soon." She said hugging her mom who was doing the dishes and her dad who was helping.

"Oh well alright." Her mom said pushing her hair behind her ears. "We'll miss you, visit as soon as possible. It was nice to meet you Baby." Dad said shaking his head again. "You too." Baby said Smalls went to the car and started it up.

"I'll drive." He said Wesley nodded and got into the passenger seat. "Doc needs to quit." She said shaking her head as baby started to drive back to town. "You're telling me." He said as he buckled up.

They had to get out of this somehow. They had to, they weren't Doc's little toys anymore.