Late Night Mischief

Smalls didn't sleep that night and neither did Baby. The hours seems to go by slow and none of them minded it, the longer they were together the happier and safer the other was.

Baby leaned down and lightly kissed Smalls neck. She closed her eyes gently leaning into him. Smalls let out a breath as she felt his teeth graze against her next. "Baby." Smalls whispered. "Hm?" He hummed smiling.

"We shouldn't." She said biting her lip before turning to him. His eyes held lust and that made Smalls hunger for him. "Why?" He asked pulling her into his lap so she was facing him.

Smalls wrapped her arms around his neck. Baby pulled her close and kissed. "Because.." Smalls forgot about all their troubles, Doc, and this final job. It was just them and them only. Smalls locked her lips with his, moaning quietly.

 Smalls locked her lips with his, moaning quietly

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Baby heard her moan and smiled. He gently ran his hands under her shirt, Smalls shivered at his touch. It gave her goosebumps and sent shocks through her body.

Smalls tangled her fingers in his hair and tugged lightly. Smalls heart slammed against her chest, it felt like it was going to explode.

Did she really want this? Here and now? She didn't. Not like this. Yes she wanted Baby, she wanted all of him. But in a more romantic and not a heat of the moment type thing.

Smalls slowly pulled away and looked at him. She didn't have to say anything Baby already knew what was up. He kissed her forehead nodding and moved over so she could lay down.

Smalls curled up on the couch and baby put the blanket over her. He laid behind her pulling her into his chest. "I love you." Smalls said laying her arm on top of his. "I love you more." Baby replied into her hair. Smalls soon fell asleep but Baby couldn't.

He had too much running through his head to sleep.

💛 I know it's short don't kill me it's like 1 in the morning. 💛