Baby Driver

Smalls woke up to Baby gone and Doc stood over top of her. Smalls jumped and sat up. "Let's hope your little boyfriend of yours follows through with this. Or you'll be dead." Doc said pulling her up.

"Can I at least get my life together first jeez, I need clothes and to brush my teeth." She said softly as she rubbed her eyes. Doc let her go and nodded.

Smalls got her life together and saw baby left her a note in her pants pocket. She opened it and sighed seeing it.

I'll follow through with this, and then we're done officially. That's it, no more working for Doc. It'll be me and you. Just us, and the road. Smalls, remember when we're done, it's going to be me you, the road, my music, and your singing. We are going to drive until you can't drive anymore, or until we run out of gas. Then we'll walk the rest of the way. I love you and I'll see you soon.

~ yours truly Baby

Smalls smiled and folded it back up before putting it back. She yawned and went to sit with doc. "It won't tsk them long hopefully." He said as he was packing up some stuff. Smalls hummed a song and began to drift to sleep. Hours and hours past, Baby and the should of been back.

Doc got worried when might fell. Smalls was scared, she hoped baby was okay. That's all that mattered was Baby. Smalls stood up and began to pace back and forth.

A few minutes passed and she heard footsteps. Doc grabbed her and placed a gun to her head, she froze up again.

The footsteps eventually came to the room it was Baby. Just Baby alone. "You messed up big time." Doc said but then Buddy, Darling, and Bats came into the room.

"That kid is fucking crazy. I'm done working with him." Darling said dropped the bag on the table and so did everyone else. Doc let Smalls go pushing her toward Baby who instantly took her in his arms. "Are you okay?" He whispered pulling her aside. He didn't have his jacket, or his shades, or his earbuds. What happened?

"I'm fine what happened?" She asked looking at him. "Nothing, its okay. Are you ready to go?" He asked She nodded still confused. Baby nodded and walked over to Doc who handed him two of his cassette tapes before Baby came over and dragged Smalls away.

"Where are we going?" She asked following behind him. He seemed rushed and in a hurry. "To get Joe." He said as they got into a truck. She climbed inside and buckled up.

"What took you so long?" She asked looking at him as he started the car. Baby turned his head to look at her. "A lot." He said before pulling out and speeding off out the parking garage.