/(-_-)/

Y/n

~The next day~

The fan meeting went great. I got to meet all of Bts and it was great. I was now in my room getting ready for work. God, I hate the place. I sigh putting my work outfit. ( Work outfit )

   I look in the bathroom mirror I little embarrass about the whole you have to wear a flower crown everyday thing

I look in the bathroom mirror I little embarrass about the whole you have to wear a flower crown everyday thing. But it pays good so I do it. I place the flower crown on my head and grab my glasses that I didn't need. I went to the living and saw Ash on his phone with both girls are missing.

"Where are the girl at." I ask him.

He look up and smirk at me,"They went to the mall and might I say you be looking girlish my friend."

I blushed and pouted some before flipping him out. He laugh as I went to the door.

"Bye loser," I said shutting the door before he could say anything back.

The walk to work wasn't long and maybe that another reason why I still working there. I shrugged not really caring anymore. Finally I made it the door of the little shop. I walk in to see some co-workers messing around with some flowers. I clocked in and sat down behind the register. Not many customers came in during the morning half of my shift. But right before I took lunch someone came into the shop.

"Hello welcome to Lily's winter. How can I help you," I said to the customer.

He look at me and said some roses that were red and pink. I wrap that up for him and just my lucky another customer came in. This time being a familiar face.

I stop and watch him before going up to him to say," Hello welcome to Lily's Winter. How can I help you."

He look up and smile before saying,"I came to look around."

I nodded my head and added," Okay if you need any help I will be over there."

I walk away and sat behind the register again. I took my phone out and text Lex.

'Hey you will never guess who just walk in the shop' - Y/n

'Who????!?!?!?!?!?!? ' - Lex

'Jungkook from bts, fam ' - Y/n

'NO WAY!!!!!' - Lex

Right before I could text back to Lex he came up and ask,"So what is the most popular flower that you sell."

I look through the book of flowers and pointed to the black roses.

"Everyone is coming in for those." I said.

He look over the flower for awhile and ask,"Do you have any of these?"

I nodded going to the back grabbing some.

"Okay then I need 7 of them," he said.

I pulled out 7 out of the bunch. I place them on the counter and wrapped them.

"The price will be 20 dollars," I said as I hand him the flowers.

He hand me the money with a piece of paper with it. ( Flowers: They all look like that )

   But before I could say anything he was gone

But before I could say anything he was gone. I look down at the paper to see a number on it. The shock ran through my body as I look down at the number. Did this really just happen? I pick up the paper and put it in my pocket for later. I was finally able to take my break after one of my co-workers came back.

I was now walking down the street looking for a good place to eat for an hour I had. I sigh softly as I saw a good pizza place. Yup, I is going there. I step in and went to the front to order. After ordering some pizza I sat and waited. Ash is totally going to scold me if he finds out I ate pizza for lunch again. Why can't I be happy with my pizza? The pizza came and I start to eat.

After eat so much pizza I got up and left. I still had an hour left before I had to go back to work. So I stop by the nearest park that there was and sat on a bench watching people going on with there day. I sat for awhile till my stomach stop hurting and walk around. I sat a black rose on the ground. I shook my head and walk forward till my phone went off.

' Follow them' - ~<3~

' Umm who are you' - Y/n

There was no answer but this number has a name on it? I sigh did Lee get a hold of my phone again. I pick them up feeling bad for the flowers. I look around for the fourth one which I found near the lake. The fifth one was on the bridge and the sixth was near the maze they had. I look again for the seventh but couldn't find anything. I look around and realize that no one was around. I went to grab my phone by to see that it was gone. Where did it go? I shrugged this is getting to weird for me as I went to leave. I turn around to see Jungkook standing right there.

"Umm...... have you seen a phone with a blue and white case." I said to him.

He shook his head meaning no. I sigh softly, not again Y/n this is your sixth time this month. I felt something grab my wrist. I turn to see that he grab me.

"Do you need something." I ask to him but he only shook his head again.

I tried to pull my wrist back but it didn't help he was too strong.

"Let go please." I said trying to pull my wrist free from him. He didn't do anything or say anything.

"LET G-," I was cut off by someone putting a cloth around my mouth.

I stop breathing and tried to kick the person behind me. I saw Jungkook holding the last black rose. He smirk to me and I felt light head from lost of breath. I breath in a bit feeling worst them before. What was going on was the last thing before I black out.