17

Third person.

Everyone but M/n was downstairs talking about their schedule and so on. Namjoon move over to where Yoongi and Hoseok sat.

"Did you break him." He ask.

"As much as I can." Yoongi answer.

Hoseok sat back and roll his eyes. He just couldn't understand why they had to break him. For him to accept this life and to be treated like that. It made him sick to his stomach to see it. But he wasn't the leader and he was gone most of the time M/n was here so he really didn't get a choice.

"He didn't flinch as much as this morning. So I'm guess he finally start to accept it." Yoongi add.

Namjoon was please with that answer. It's about time the M/n just accept his faith because he will never leave.

Yoongi saw the small smirk on Namjoon's face and sat back. He thought about what hapoen last night. He didn't care for M/n like how the others did. He care more for the boy like as a pet. If he was good then he gets rewards but if he was bad then he would get punish. This is how he felt for him.

He know that Hoseok was more softer out of seven of them and Jin was with him. Jimin was next but it seem like Jimin didn't care for M/n. Jungkook and Taehyung where almost the same but Jungkook takes thing a bit farther then Taehyung. Then it was him and Namjoon was the roughest one out of the seven.

But to him M/n was like their own pet. He was s ok nothing that they did need but it was something that all of them wanted. This is what they want. M/n might not know and it doesn't show but they only doing these things to make him afraid to leave them.

Because as soon as he leave then soon all of them loss their sanity.

°•°

M/n still didn't leave the bed. He still look at the ceiling trying to get his mind to accept it and not fight it anymore. But in the back if his mind he still thought he had a chance. If he fought just a bit harder and thought a bit smarter then it would work right.

But he couldn't take anymore chances. He didn't have anymore chances left. He was afraid what would happening if he try to run again or even talk back to them. He felt lost in his mind. He left like going with one of the plans in the back of his mind only to have the other half take over that with fear.

It made him made at himself. He couldn't even make a god damn decision now all cause of them. He found that because of him he questions himself about everything he does, wears, eats, and almost everything. He closes his eyes and almost let himself get some more sleep when he heard the door open.

"M/n come on lets go to the park."