18

M/n pov.

I look around the old looking park that we went to. I sat down on a bench and look around. I felt a hand on my waist as it kept me from leaving.

"Shh baby." Taehyung whisper to me.

He rub my waist and held my other hand. I didn't move or look at him. He smile at other couples walking through the park.

"M/n." He call out to me.

"Y-yeah."

"Look at me." He said.

I look up at him and caught up in his eyes. He lean his forehead against mine looking into my eyes. I want to pull away but his eyes kept me there.

"You look beautiful, M/n." He whsiper

I try to look away feeling redness going up to my cheeks. He lean in more till I felt his lips against mine. I didn't kiss back but felt more confused then before. He pull me into his lap and kiss my neck.

I look around wondering if people were looking. He bite down on my neck catching my attention. I felt the pain before anything else. He pull away and let me laid in his neck. He smile at me and look up at the sky.

"I promise to make things right again." He whisper to me.

I nodded my head and watch the trees blow in the wind. I didn't really want anything more then to just lay here with him. I felt weird. He was confusing me right? He didn't need me or want me so why is he being so nice?

I lean forward a bit and look at the ground. Taehyung made sure that his hands where wrap around my waist so that I didn't fall. He kiss the back of my neck and stood up. I yelp and wrap my legs around him so that I didn't fall. He laugh at me and carry me over to the lake. He sat me down on the water edge and sat next to me.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask.

"M/n don't ask questions." He told me.

"Okay." I whisper back.

He frown at me and wrap his arms around me again. He laid in my neck for awhile till if start to get dark.

"Come on let get you home before Yoongi get mad." He said.