20

Third pov.

M/n woke up at the bright light coming into his room. He look around and stop. This wasn't Yoongi's room. He sat up slowly and look around the room he haven't been in since he was taken. He look at the window that show the bright blue sky. He got up and look out the window of the room. The window look out across a city and he realize that this building is higher then the dorm.

He look in the closet to find all the same stuff he had before in there. He look arohnd some more till he came across some pictures of him and Bts hanging on the wall. How did that happen?

"M/n!" Jungkook yell from the door.

M/n turn around and watch the door open. He watch Jungkook walk into the room with a small smile.

"About time you got up." He said with a smile.

"I thought I got away." M/n whisper.

"M/n, what are you talking about?" Jungkook ask him.

"You and the rest of them kidnapped me." M/n said out to him.

"M/n, did you have one of those dreams again? " Jungkook ask looking confused.

M/n look around and back at him. Was it a dream? M/n felt a bit sad thinking about his friends that way then....

M/n stop completely when Jungkook shook his head and wrap his arms around him. He pull M/n into a kiss that was slowly and loving.

"Come on before the rest of the 'boyfriends' get mad." He said.

M/n nodded and walk over to the closet and got undress. He pull out a sweater and his favorite pair of jeans that he miss. Well what he thought he miss. Soon he walk out and look at himself in the mirror hanging on the walk.

Jungkook came behind him and kiss the side of M/n's neck. He told him that he look beautiful and watch a faint blush come onto his face. Jungkook smirk a bit and start to tease him.

"Okay let's go before Jin gets mad." Jungkook said.

M/n nod and open the door. Jungkook follow behind him and stop when M/n went down the stairs. Jungkook pull out his phone and text the boys.

'It work'