13

(Read the teaser)

Third pov.

After hearing M/n cry, Hoseok felt as if this was his fault. The sad truth was that they couldn't lose M/n so the only place for him to go is in the basement. Hoseok could still remember what happen that day. The blood, his face and the pain that ran through him. The fear was to much and when the rest of the boys found out.

Hoseok has his punishment then left off easy after that. Jungkook was still mad at him but Hoseok know he would get over it.

Hoseok finally move away from the basement door and walk to the living room. Jimin, Jin and Yoongi were on the couch while the rest were on a mission. He sat down and look over at everyone. This was unreal. What are they going to do with M/n. He know they couldn't leave him in the basement for 4 months. " So what are we going to do with him," Yoongi said after it seem he has read Hoseok mind.

Jin sigh and sat up," RM said that we find the 3 and kill them then it's up to us. If we keep him or we let him go." All the members have thought about question. Should they keep him or let him go. To Hoseok the thought of letting him go was a sad one. He didn't want to let him go. The pain worsen in all their chest at the thought of him leaving. "I guess we need to go get him," RM said. Taehyung raised his hand to tell the others the he was going to go get the poor boy from the basement.

M/n pov.

The darkness cover the room when the candle went out. I look around the room only to feel unsafe as the darkness settled down in the room. My eyes couldn't see anything and there was still no sound coming through the room. It was cold down on the floor but I don't want to get up. I felt some more tears fall waiting for something.

I turn my head to the light of the door opening. I waited till the person was down the stair and turn the light on. I got up shaking a bit and went up to the figure. I didn't know who it was but I kind of hug him to make sure he didn't leave me. I felt his hand wrap around me and the feeling made me feel calm. But I didn't let go. "M/n come on let go so I get you out of here," I heard him say. I let go and by the voice I know it was Taehyung. He picked me up and walk up the stairs and into another room. I think it might be his but I'm too sure.

"You can stay here for now," he said before turning to the door and walking out. The room was warm and had multiple little figures in it. I smile a bit and laid down on the bed. My eyes closed maybe this won't be so bad after all.