\(-_-)/

Y/n

I was now sitting at the table with the three maknaes. I woke up this morning to be told by Yoongi to be good for the maknae line. I look over at Taehyung and Jimin who were playing a video game while Jungkook look at his phone. I saw force to sit on the couch and not to say anything or do anything. I look at the tv and down at my hand. I look over at Jungkook who sat beside me. I tap his shoulders to get him to look at me.

He look up and I ask,"Can I go to the bathroom."

He nodded and went back to his phone. I got up and walk down the hallway to the bathroom. I open the door and lock it. I look in the mirror, I look almost dead because my skin had lost it color almost fully. I frown at my newly pale skin and look away. I used the restroom and went back to the living room. I sat back down on the couch and stared at the wall.

I was pull up after a couple hours went by.

"Get dressed we have to go somewhere," Jungkook said pulling me to Yoongi room," Just find something you can wear from his clothes."

I look at the closet in the room and went to it. I look over everything not really knowing what to wear so I grab something simple.

 I look over everything not really knowing what to wear so I grab something simple

I walk out of the room to find Taehyung in front of me. I jumped a bit because he scared me. He hand me a weird black plastic thing with an alien charm on it. He then took it and slip it over my head. He smile at it and grab my hand dragging me to the living room where the others are.

Jungkook came in front of me and said," If you try anything it's only going to get you hurt more so don't make any noise."

I nod my head to him and Taehyung grab my hand as we walk out the door.

We walk for awhile and I made sure that I could remember most of the areas around here. We stop at a tall building call Big Hit. They went in which meant that I was brought in too. Taehyung finally let go and I followed behind them. Jimin grab a hold of my arm and brought me to a room with nothing in it. The room was small and dark.

"You are going to stay in this room and not move till we come and get you." he said looking at me.

I didn't say anything but it didn't matter because he closed the door. I didn't hear a lock on the door and I waited for couple minutes and turn the knob on the door.

It open but I closed it because even if I could get out I wouldn't have much time to get out then I laid on the cold floor. The room remind me of the basement but the smell was different. I look to the door which had a thin beam of light at the bottom of it. I shook my head and closed my eyes. Even if this is another room it still feels the same as the basement and the only way to get it over with is sleep.

I don't know how long I been in the room just like the basement. I didn't make a noise or get out of here. I heard a the door open and light came on. I look to the door to see Jin walk into the room. He sat down beside of me and help me sit up.

"You haven't ate in awhile," he said grabbing some food and giving it to me.

I look at it in my hand and brought it up to my mouth taking a small bite of it. It was good but I stop for a minute to see if I was okay to eat more. Nothing, my stomach didn't hurt and I took another bite. Jin got up and sat behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and place his head on my shoulder. I stop moving not wanting to do something bad and pissing another person off. He didn't do anything but laid on my shoulder. I took another bite of food and tried to relax a bit.

After I was done eating, he left the room and I was left in the dark once again. The sound of footsteps going up and down the hallway made me restless and I couldn't fall back to sleep because I slept too much today. I laid there thinking about Lex and the twins. I wonder what they are doing right now. I was pulled out of the thought when the door open again.

Taehyung came in and said," come on we are going back to the dorm."

I got up and follow behind him again till we got to the others.

Jungkook groaned and said," we have to go to the back entrance because there are too many fans in the front."

He and Jimin began to walk to the back and Taehyung grab my hand pulling me with them.

After that we made it to the dorm and I was now in Yoongi's room. I laid on the bed doing nothing but thinking. The door open and Yoongi walk inside the room. He look over at me and laid beside me grabbing my waist. I felt his breathing slow down as I laid next him as he slept.

---------------------
A/N: sorry for the filler chapter.