/(-_-)\

Warning: Abuse!!!!!

Y/n

I was woken up by Jungkook.

"Hey, it's time to go to your new room." he said with a serious look on his face.

I felt scared as the walk down the long hallway. I knew that I would share a room but I didn't know with who. I look over at Jungkook who now had a smirk on his lips as he stop in front of one of the door.

Namjoon had just walk out of his room and stop next to us.

"Well Y/n this is your new room." he said opening the door and pushing me inside hardly.

I fell onto someone as I was push into the room.

"What the hell." I heard someone say angrily pushing me off of them.

I couldn't really see because all the light that were in the room were off.

"Well, look what we have here," I heard him say.

I back up little knowing now who voice that was.

"I-I-I'm s-." before I could finish I felt a hand go around my neck.

He pinned me to the floor with his hand and said," say something and I will show you how much it hurt to get your tongue cut."

He then drop his hand and kick me hard.

"You don't just come into someone's room which that means you get you first punishment today." he said grabbing me by my hair and pulling me to the bed.

I could feel his hands slip under my shirt as he tried to pull it off. His cold hands made me panic at what going to happen. I put my arms down to prevent him from getting my shirt off as I tried to kick him off of me. He seem to notice this and quickly got in between my legs. I whimpered at him as he roughly pinned me again.

"Why can't you listen." he said in my ear as he went down to my neck.

I stop moving when he started to suck on my neck. This can't be happening as I put my hands in between us trying to get him off again. I don't want this but I didn't dare to open my mouth to tell him that. I felt him smirk as he continue to mark up my neck. After he was done he wasted no time to finish pulling my shirt off and taking the shorts off. I was now left with nothing but my underwear on. He hooked his fingers into the band of my underwear.

"You going to love it kitten." he said in my ear.

I felt shivers go up my spine as he pulled down my underwear. After he did that he ran his hand from my knee up grabbing my outer thigh.

I pulled back from him as he went to grab my leg again. I couldn't do this was the only thing repeating itself in my head. He growled lowly at me to get me to stop and surely I did. He grab a hold my legs spending them far apart.

"Yoongi, I'm coming in." I heard someone say as the open the door.

I felt my face get hot as I look over to see Jin standing in the doorway.

"Dinner is done." he said.

Yoongi smirk at me and turn to Jin saying,"Well then I guess we be down in a little bit."

Jin shook his head but not leaving till his eyes were done looking me over. He shut the door and Yoongi got up while holding my wrist which pulled me up painfully. He throw some clothes at me and stepped out of the room. ( Outfit )

   I pulled the socks on and look down at my legs

I pulled the socks on and look down at my legs. Where my shorts end there were two hand prints on each of my legs. They were starting to turn purple as I watch them. I frown at the bruises on my thighs as I walk out of the room. I was paying much attention and ran into someone. I flinched a bit as I fell on the floor not want to look up at who I ran into.

"Let me see your hand Y/n." I heard and I put my hand out to the person.

They help me up and I said,"T-thank you."

I felt a hand go under my chin pulling my hand up to him.

My eyes meant Jimin's eyes. After a couple minutes he let go of my face and look down at my thighs. He smile a bit at them and traces them putting pressure on them. The pain from the bruises being press on hurt a lot. I grab a hold of his hands trying to get away from him. He smack my hands away from him and press down harder. The pain increased and soon I was on the floor from the pain in my upper thigh. He laugh a bit and walk away leave my on the floor. It's okay Y/n, I said to myself and got up. I slowly walk back to Yoongi's room not wanting to eat anymore or even face them.

After I got to the room, I sat down on the floor looking out the window. I saw so people walk by happily or some just talking. I look to the door and then outside. Could I get out now or not was the thought at the time. I pressed my hand on the window listening for everyone coming down the hallway. No one came and I open the window a small bit look out it. The cold air hit my hand as I look down. It wasn't that long to get down which made me happy to know that I could jump and get out of here. I hurry and closed the window and laid on the bed when I heard footsteps down the hallway. The door open and I hurry to closes my eyes.

"Yah, Y/n woke up." I heard Jungkook say but I turn over hoping he would leave and with that he did.