*\(-_-)/*

Y/n

Once I found the light switch I flipped it on. I closed my eye as I did afraid that Namjoon would be in the room. I didn't heard anything so I slowly open my eyes to no one. I sigh making small steps into the room. I look around the messy room till I came across the desk that I saw before. I look around at the top of the desk for anything but nothing was there. I took a deep breath and open the top draw. It was full of random papers about money and so on but nothing that had to do with me. I closed it and went to the next one going through it to find nothing at all. I sigh going to the last draw on the right side. I open it and went through many of the papers but nothing was in there so I closed it and sat down on the floor. Where could it be at? I look over at the left side of the desk which had locks on them making it hard to look through them without a key. I look through the cup of pencils in his room but not finding it. I sat back down on the floor and thought where he might have kept it. I look around the room checking under the bed and the rest of the desk to see if it was on there.

At the end of my search I had found nothing. I sigh as I got up and shut the light off closing the door and went down to Yoongi's room. I sat on the bed. Why can't I find anything in this house? I got up and look out the window wondering if now is the time to escape this place or not. I open the window a bit putting my hand out to feel the air brush up against my hand. I smile at the blue sky and could feel the somewhat warm air. I got up and said," I need to find that key before it's too late." I look around Yoongi's room hoping that he had one. I open many draws from to his dresser to the desk he had.

I came across two keys one being a silver new looking one and the other was black and look old. I put them both in my pocket then went back to Namjoon's room. I went over to the top draw placing the silver one in first and turn it. It didn't turn all the way so I pulled it out and tried one more time with the key. The silver one didn't work so I place it back into my pocket then grab the black one. I put the key into the lock and turn it. This time the key turn and the draw pop open.

I smile and pulled it open. I look through the draw to find nothing but a list of peoples names listed and some were mark out. I put it back and closed the draw and lock it. I went down to the next one opening it up to find nothing but loans paper and some money. I lock that one back and now I was crossing my fingers that there something in this one. I unlocked it and went through it. I came across letters from different people. I pull some of them out to find many that had to deal with me. I open them in order they were sent in.

Dear Namjoon,

The job you ask us to do for them is done. We also want to say that the boy here isn't really safe at this time because of the gang violence they had gotten into. We like to say that it would be good to take him as soon as possible.

I look down at it and put it to the side. I pulled at the next one opening it open and taking a deep breath.

Dear Namjoon,

This letter is being sent because his parent have been killed. We also want to say that he doesn't know. We were thankful that he left when he did or he would be in trouble too.

I was so confused what going on. Are my parents really dead? Who did it? I grab the next letter which was a little bit longer one then the rest and the last one.

Dear Namjoon,

It looks like I found your guys and killed them. So I'm sending this to you. You will stay away from Y/n. He not yours to protect but he not mine either. He is mine to kill so back off. Also I wanted to add if you want him back you are going to pay to get him back. At this point if you don't come in next 2 months he dead and that the end of it.

From Lee and Ash.

I felt my mouth run dry as I read the names at the bottom of the letter. What going on? Why do my friends want to kill me? Are they the ones who kill my parents? I felt my tears run down my face. Why was all this happening? I sat there with the letters on my lap rereading them over and over again. How didn't I notice this?

" What are you doing in here," I heard a voice say. I turn to the door to find angry Yoongi. I didn't know what to do but did it really matter any more? I stood up not care about the letters. I walk over to him and put my head down. " I'm sorry," I said to him in a low voice. He grab a hold of my arm and brought me to his room. He start to yell but I wasn't paying much attention to it. After he was done yelling I laid down only to feel him laid down too. I turn around to see that he had faced the other way and a light I'm guessing from his phone. I know that he not going to be the one I should be afraid of at the moment it Namjoon the one I should be scared of. I sigh and move closer to Yoongi. I closed my eyes to hope that everything was just a dream.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Guys I'm okay and where I live should be find. I like to thank you guys for wait and for the comments I got on the message I sent you guys. Thank for read my book too.