|(-_-)|

Y/n

"That's none of your business just know that your ours now," he said getting up and leaving me in the dark again.

I sat down on the bed touching the wall. I guess there's nothing I can do about this now maybe I'll just sleep for now.

Two days later

The darkness from the basement was too much. I felt like I was in isolation place. No one came down so all and I silently hope that they forgot about me.

I felt the wall feeling that it was hot I guess it is day then. I sat down on the floor trying to stay cool because it is hot down here. I could hear heavy footsteps above me like someone was jumping. I wonder who is up there? I frown at the dark room and laid my head on the floor to sleep again.

Another six days later

I don't know how long I have been down in the basement. I felt myself slowly wanting company of any kind. The isolation was too much for my weak mental health. I wish that someone would just come down here to bring just a little light or their company. I laid on the bed return to thinking but nothing came from darkness.

I sat up feeling a bit dizzy from the leak of food and water. I took a couple deep breaths as I got ready to stand. I stood leaning against the wall for help. My vision blurred a bit and a trier feeling wash over me. The tears that my eye hold couldn't anymore and let them fall. My legs gave out causing me to fall on the ground. The floor was cold like always and the room held a musky smell as I closed my eyes.

"Yah, wake up," I felt someone shake me up.

I look up at the person touching me.

"Come on get up." he said stepping away from me so that I could get up.

I sat up against the wall knowing that this was all I could go without passing out again.

He seem to not get that as he kick me in the side,"Get up. I don't have time for this."

I push my hands below me trying to get myself up. I made it to my knees and finally to my feet.

"Good, now don't take so long next time." he said.

He grab a hold of my arm and dragged me to the top of the stairs.

"Listen now, Namjoon wants to see you." he said and finally I could see the boys face it turn out to be Jimin.

The hallway was still the same but it was like I was seeing for the first time. The door was open and I was push in by the boy behind me. I was glad at myself for not falling over from it as I brought to a chair after that. The silent in the room made me uncomfortable because of the basement and the silent down there.

"Y/n look here," Namjoon said bring me out of my thoughts.

I look over at him to see that Jimin had left the room and it was just me and him.

"I will let you out of the basement but you have to be good." he said catching my attention.

He smile at me and continue,"But you will have to share a room with someone."

I nodded my head not looking into his eyes. He sigh a bit and grab my hand taking me to the door.

"But first how about you eat," he said taking me down the hallway.

I saw the basement door there feeling sick just looking at it.

I was now in the kitchen with Jin. I was sitting at the counter where I was before. This was so much better then being in the basement I thought to myself.

A pair of arms where wrapped around my waist and someone whispered in my ear,"I see you got out."

I turn my head to come face to face with Jungkook. He was looking into my eyes now making me more uncomfortable then before.

"Let me fix this a bit," he said picking me up and then sat me on his lap.

His face still very close to mine.

"Please move back a bit," I said in a quiet unsure voice.

I was scared he would be mad at me. He frown and kept his face where it was. I sigh a bit and closed my eyes. I felt him push my head down on his shoulder and I stay there. I was too trier to move.

Third person

Jungkook was a but shook that y/n stay where he put him. Maybe the basement wasn't a bad choice after all. Taehyung walk into the kitchen with a smile but soon disappeared when he saw that Y/n was on jungkook shoulder asleep. He pouted at Jungkook a bit and Jungkook notice which cause him to smirk. He got up and went to the living room with Y/n. Jimin look up at the two and frown a bit but soon went back to look at his phone. All the maknaes knew that they had to get their time in before Hoseok came back from a mission because they would never see him after that.

------------------

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter but I like to say that I want to try and finish this book before I go back to school. So be prepared for random updates through out the days. Thank you for reading.