Chapter 1 the neglection

(6 years after kyuubi attack)

Today was a normal day in the hidden leaf village with people walking through the streets meeting up with friends and family or opening their shops for people to buy stuff since now there able to finally relax after getting the village back up to shape.

But in the namikaze household things were a little different there.

(BOOM)

"Look mom I've done it" exclaimed a girl " well done mai I knew you could master the water dragon technique " replied kushina "well I am the prophecy child so of cause I could do it" mai said with arrogance which Kushina roles her eyes and smile "well then you better keep learning then" she said. And with that mai continues her training all the while thinking "when I mastered it I can use it to hurt him more".

(Meanwhile on different training ground)

"Dad what are you going to teach me. Will I be able to shoot wind or maybe be able to fly" a little boy asked "well menma I'm going to teach you a new fire style" replies Minato "really this is so cool" menma said with excitement "Alright menma watch closely" minato said as he performed a few hand signs and said "fire style: great fireball" and with that a fireball no bigger than half of minato size was launched through his mouth and incinerated a training dummy. When menma saw that he thought "so AWESOME when I learn that people will start to bow before me" "now it's your turn menma" said Minato breaking him from his thoughts and nodded.

All the while they were being watched from a window.

This child was no older than 6 years old but with the way he's looking you won't be able to tell how old he was. He had gashes and cut leading from his hands to his shoulders, he wore a black T-shirt with the word forgotten in white letters, he had blue shorts on which shows more scars and gashes on hois legs while his face had a long scar leading from the left side of his chin up to the right side of his head and his once blond hair has turned into a darker version of blond. This boy was no other than naruto.

(Why) he thought (why ndo they always forget me what have I ever done to deserve this) he thought while tears were slowly slipping down his face.

You may be wondering how did this happened well it started since he was three years old.

(Three years earlier : naruto three years old )

Naruto was sat on a chair drawing something on a giant piece of paper on the table while mai and menma his brother and sister were taking on the sofa. All three of them were waiting for there parents to come talk to them because earlier they told them they had exciting news to tell them and speaking of them they started to appear through the door.

"Kids we have exciting news to tell you" Kushina said with excitement which peeked all three kids interest " your mother and I have decided to train menma and mai" Minato said with a smile. Which made both kids jump up and down on the sofa with you repeating that there going to become the best ninjas ever " um mom, dad" Naruto said which both parents look at him          " umm will I get to be trained as well" he asked hopefully which Minato replied with " sorry Naruto both your brother and sister need the training more than you do" " well maybe you can train all three of us" Naruto said "Naruto stop beingh selfish you'll get to train when your older" Kushina said "but" he tried to reply "that's enough. One more back talk and you go to bed without dinner" Kushina said angrily. Which made him be quiet while both menma and mai were smiling smugly at him.

But all of them were unaware of the figure spying on them through the window "this is not good" the figure spoke and just like that he disappeared into the ground.