'secrets of the vault and betrayal of family'

last time

neither moved each waiting for one to strike until Naruto began the second battle "dark release:shadow tendrils" as multiple tendrils made from darkness shot towards Will.

Hunter loction

(what was that just now) Hunter thought as he sensed the sudden increase of dark chakra in the mountain (could it be. did Naruto unlock his yin chakra) he wondered (be safe Naruto) and with that final thought Hunter resumed to be on lookout for the energy signatures he sensed.

present pov:no one location:inside mountain

"dark release: shadow tendrils" as multiple tendrils made from darkness shot towards Will as he reacted fast "ice release: protective ice dome" Will once again summoned a dome made of ice to protect him as the tendrils towards the dome and smashed against it completely piecing through the dome like butter (WHAT) Will mentally yelled as he continued to dodge the tendrils trying to piece his skin so he acted fast to save himself "grass release:armour" as bamboo created the plating and blades of grass grew between them to hold the plates in place as it covered his body, limbs and head for maximum protection.

"grass style: grass sword" as grass from the ground slithered up his leg across his chest and up his arm to his hand as a bamboo stick formed from his hand as the grass slithered up the bamboo and created a sharp blade.

as the tendrils came closer Will use his sword to slice the tendrils that came close and ones that get get past were unable to break his armour but as a few minutes went on he felt himself getting slower and slower as the tendrils becoming more sharper and quicker and making cracks and dents into his armour.

(how is this possible) Will thought as he started to take in deep breath (i have to end this now) as he went through hand signs "ice style: crystal mirrors" with that multiple mirrors surrounded both hi and Naruto as he waited for the jutsu to finish and as it did Will jumped into the one of the mirrors.

soon every mirror contained a image of him until they started running into making the image look like a blur as Naruto watched like a hawk.

(GOT YOU) Will mentally yelled as he jumped from the mirror above Naruto with his sword ready to piece Naruto head but the moment he left the mirror a shadow tendril sacked right into him breaking more of his armour and making him drop his sword as well and before he could regain his senses a second tendril came from above him and smacked him into the ground as his body bounce a little from the force but was immediately got whack to the left and crashed through his jutsu cancelling the ice mirrors and smacked into a wall where he lay as his amour slowly started to crumble off.

as he slowly looked up his vision blurry from the assault and the lack of chakra keeping him alive. Will tried to lift his arm but as he felt his arm twitch something pieced through sending pain straight through him but before he could let out a yell of pain something wrapped around his throat and lifted him in the air and as he slowly looked what was holding him he saw the shadow tendril in his left arm and one wrapped around his throat and in front of him stood Naruto but his appearance has changed more.

his red streak has became purple as sharp fangs hang from his mouth, his eyes has became a menacing black with red slits as he stared at him with a cold stare, his wings have became more demonic and demon looking as a cape slowly fluttered above them as a tail made from scale sprouted out of his tailbone, his clothes still held armour like appearance but they were much darker with red stripes with a skull in the centre.

naruto pov

(kill him, kill him, kill him) i repeated in my head as the man i held was close to death as he will pay for assaulting my family.